Macrolife Naturals, Miracle Reds, Cardio Antioxidant Super - Food Supplement, 10 oz (283.5 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer2741823 From Japan on Jan 24, 2010

It tastes good with natural sweet taste and after taking this I feel less tired. It's expensive but seems to work.

Good Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2763663 From Texas on Apr 10, 2010

Trying this product for the first time. Has a good flavor but a little gritty. I mix mine with 100% fruit juice. Been using it about a month and haven't noticed any difference in the way I feel or any extra energy. Mainly purchased it because I NEVER eat fruits and veggies. It's just a great way to get good stuff into my diet without any hassle. This product seems to be costly but probably no more expensive than buying fruits and forgetting to eat them. Just ordered more from Iherb.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1391930 From Tennessee on May 03, 2010

I've been taking the miracle reds for almost one month and it has been a great addition to my daily routine. I take it in the morning. My skin looks better... I feel good. Considering taking the greens, too. The taste is not bad. I let mine sit a bit after I stir it and then mix it with a little bit of a sugar-free beverage. I will continue to take this. : )

Miracle Reds

Posted by Reviewer1750553 From Tennessee on Jul 28, 2011

A good product. Lots of energy. Reordering.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2063376 From Georgia on Aug 25, 2008

tastes good and easy to drink

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »