Good Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2763663 on Apr 10, 2010

Trying this product for the first time. Has a good flavor but a little gritty. I mix mine with 100% fruit juice. Been using it about a month and haven't noticed any difference in the way I feel or any extra energy. Mainly purchased it because I NEVER eat fruits and veggies. It's just a great way to get good stuff into my diet without any hassle. This product seems to be costly but probably no more expensive than buying fruits and forgetting to eat them. Just ordered more from Iherb.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1391930 on May 03, 2010

I've been taking the miracle reds for almost one month and it has been a great addition to my daily routine. I take it in the morning. My skin looks better... I feel good. Considering taking the greens, too. The taste is not bad. I let mine sit a bit after I stir it and then mix it with a little bit of a sugar-free beverage. I will continue to take this. : )

Miracle Reds

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Jul 28, 2011

A good product. Lots of energy. Reordering.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2063376 on Aug 25, 2008

tastes good and easy to drink

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer2741823 on Jan 24, 2010

It tastes good with natural sweet taste and after taking this I feel less tired. It's expensive but seems to work.

Taste Good, Good for Me

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Mar 30, 2007

Each morning I add a scoop of Miracle Reds to my protein shake. It is an easy, tasty way to add nutirents and flavor.

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer1744048 on Sep 13, 2008

First time user of this product, just trying to get my food supplements. I was feeling tired of taking pills, so I change to liquid and powder.

Miracle Reds Food Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1062629 on Mar 02, 2009

Seems to be a great value.