Lovely in Smoothies

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 15, 2012

This product contains an amazing mix of super foods and works well when mixed into a smoothie.

useful

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012

you can taste the beetroot.

Pretty nice tasting food supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Jan 02, 2012

I switched to this one for a while since my iron is too high right now. It gives me a good energy and I enjoy the taste!!

Good Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2763663 on Apr 10, 2010

Trying this product for the first time. Has a good flavor but a little gritty. I mix mine with 100% fruit juice. Been using it about a month and haven't noticed any difference in the way I feel or any extra energy. Mainly purchased it because I NEVER eat fruits and veggies. It's just a great way to get good stuff into my diet without any hassle. This product seems to be costly but probably no more expensive than buying fruits and forgetting to eat them. Just ordered more from Iherb.

good but not best

Posted by Reviewer1277305 on Aug 27, 2010

Organics, which are good, but method of preparation not stated, which begs the question. Am buying others until they update product info.

Miracle

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Sep 05, 2010

Very good taste, dissolves better than Jarrow Organic Berries. I mix it with Jarrow since it's half the price of Miracle Reds. Yes it might be a little like sandy, but it doesn't stop me from taking it. So far I really like it and already finished half the bottle.

Antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer2433131 on Sep 08, 2010

this supplement tastes great when added to water!

Miracle Reds Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer2023564 on Dec 26, 2010

This stuff is amazing! I try to take it every other day. I def take it after a night out the next day. Makes me feel better right away!

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1513413 on Jan 24, 2011

I add this to my daily smoothie and its delicious and nutritious!

Great reds.

Posted by GallaChiro on Feb 19, 2011

Very nice taste, adds a slight superfood sweetness to shakes and smoothies as well as great taste.