Just great

Posted by Reviewer3300184 on Jul 31, 2012

Great natural taste and very rich list of inrgedients. Just can't understand what is the white powder that remains at the bottom of the glass and sits on your throat as sand. But that will not stop me from using this great product.

Good stuff

Posted by 5286075490262849849 on Aug 01, 2012

Not as much of a 'buzz' as the greens but my body definitely responded. Will order again.

Good

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Aug 24, 2012

I mix with natural fruit juice and add water

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Nov 04, 2012

I use this to boost my natural vitamin c intake by adding it to my smoothie.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Jan 30, 2014

Well, I definitely never have said I totally love something.. This makes me feel so much better.. I mixed this with 3oz of raw apple juice and 3oz of Carrot juice and distilled water 6oz... I have this either once a day or twice, and most of the time I mix it with the miracle greens... This has helped me with my eating plan.. I do this in the morning have a light snack and I usually eat RAW!! but I must say I've lost inches and weight.. and I got this because in the winter I don't eat enough fruits..

miracle product :)

Posted by Reviewer1149015 on Apr 19, 2015

miracle product :)

Great product very tasty.

Posted by 5537707804704399182 on Jun 15, 2015

I blend Miracle Reds with some fruit or just apple and water- dissolve very well, taste great good refreshing drink. I had also reds superfood from another company and I don't feel any difference definitely great product. I-Herb offer cheapest and fastest shipping to New Zealand thanks for that.

Yummy tasting

Posted by Dilynn on Feb 01, 2010

I mix Miracle Reds in my plain yogurt, add some cereal for crunch and a banana because I like them and I have a great breakfast. It tastes great and is giving me great nutrition.

Miracle Red

Posted by Reviewer2011514 on Mar 17, 2010

Great Product

Great way to get you fruit quota in

Posted by Reviewer1875030 on May 12, 2010