Just great

Posted by Reviewer3300184 on Jul 31, 2012

Great natural taste and very rich list of inrgedients. Just can't understand what is the white powder that remains at the bottom of the glass and sits on your throat as sand. But that will not stop me from using this great product.

Good stuff

Posted by 5286075490262849849 on Aug 01, 2012

Not as much of a 'buzz' as the greens but my body definitely responded. Will order again.

Good

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Aug 24, 2012

I mix with natural fruit juice and add water

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Nov 04, 2012

I use this to boost my natural vitamin c intake by adding it to my smoothie.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Jan 30, 2014

Well, I definitely never have said I totally love something.. This makes me feel so much better.. I mixed this with 3oz of raw apple juice and 3oz of Carrot juice and distilled water 6oz... I have this either once a day or twice, and most of the time I mix it with the miracle greens... This has helped me with my eating plan.. I do this in the morning have a light snack and I usually eat RAW!! but I must say I've lost inches and weight.. and I got this because in the winter I don't eat enough fruits..

miracle product :)

Posted by Reviewer1149015 on Apr 19, 2015

miracle product :)

Great product very tasty.

Posted by 5537707804704399182 on Jun 15, 2015

I blend Miracle Reds with some fruit or just apple and water- dissolve very well, taste great good refreshing drink. I had also reds superfood from another company and I don't feel any difference definitely great product. I-Herb offer cheapest and fastest shipping to New Zealand thanks for that.

Life Changing

Posted by 5271876369687180142 on Sep 09, 2016

Ok from time to time I hear things about products but they dont live up to the hype, but this drink powder is srsly one of them. Takes about 2-3 wks before you start to feel the difference, as long as your taking at least a scoop each day, i had so much more energy throughout the day ( im always tired) and for the first time i've been waking up at 6/7am without feeling tired or wanting to even go back to bed...srsly amazing feeling. Also i haven't caught a single cold since taking this drink which i have been prone to flues or colds a quite a lot during every winter. And not only that the taste is pretty good. I admit the first sip i was just a bit strange but not disgusting which is probably why i could keep taking every day, i just have a scoop with water, u could add juice but you srsly don't need it. I tried the miracle greens that tastes bad cant have that on its own with water. Need to give this a go, cant recommend enough.

Yummy tasting

Posted by Dilynn on Feb 01, 2010

I mix Miracle Reds in my plain yogurt, add some cereal for crunch and a banana because I like them and I have a great breakfast. It tastes great and is giving me great nutrition.

Miracle Red