Good Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2763663 on Apr 10, 2010

Trying this product for the first time. Has a good flavor but a little gritty. I mix mine with 100% fruit juice. Been using it about a month and haven't noticed any difference in the way I feel or any extra energy. Mainly purchased it because I NEVER eat fruits and veggies. It's just a great way to get good stuff into my diet without any hassle. This product seems to be costly but probably no more expensive than buying fruits and forgetting to eat them. Just ordered more from Iherb.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2807266 on Apr 09, 2010

Very tasty and heathly superfood powder, I use it in my smoothies.

Didn't really like it

Posted by Reviewer3017066 on Apr 02, 2010

This product does not dissolve well, leaving a lot of gritty, grainy stuff at the bottom of the glass. Taste was ok. It didn't seem to do much for me. I still prefer Garden Greens AcaiSplash Energizing Mixed Berry Drink.

It's OK

Posted by Reviewer2674846 on Mar 20, 2010

But the green one gives a better immidiate result of well being-

Miracle Red

Posted by Reviewer2011514 on Mar 17, 2010

Great Product

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2113192 on Feb 10, 2010

Have been drinking one serving of miracle reds and one serving of macro greens everyday for the past two months. I know that I never consume enough fruits and vegetables. I've noticed a difference in my overall energy level and an positive change in my skin and hair. I did not have problem skin prior to the supplement but it's become much softer and consistently clear. I think the reds supplement has a tangy, juice flavor. I just mix with tap water with a fork to dissolve all of the powder. My husband started taking both supplements and has noticed a change in his overall energy also.

Yummy tasting

Posted by Dilynn on Feb 01, 2010

I mix Miracle Reds in my plain yogurt, add some cereal for crunch and a banana because I like them and I have a great breakfast. It tastes great and is giving me great nutrition.

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer2741823 on Jan 24, 2010

It tastes good with natural sweet taste and after taking this I feel less tired. It's expensive but seems to work.

MacrolifeNaturals, Miracle Reds

Posted by Reviewer2944061 on Jan 23, 2010

I add this antioxidant super food supplement to my morning bowl of oatmeal (along with a spoonful of protein powder). I also add this to my sports drink concoction. It adds color, antioxidants, flavor and is one powerful addition to my daily nutritional intake.

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Dec 17, 2009

This tastes really good and is full of the good stuff.