Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer3259873 on May 31, 2010

I purchased it to create a juice base for other products, on those days when we have no juice in the house. Nutrient-rich, low-calorie, it tastes great alone (mixed in water) or with those other products.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Jun 07, 2010

I like this stuff, it tastes great and is full of good products

microlife miracle reds

Posted by Reviewer1798282 on Aug 06, 2010

Grat productNot great testing

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2699500 on Aug 07, 2010

Tastes wonderful fruity but not bitter and not sicky sweet either, gives a nice boost of energy as well, only downside i see its quite grainy so works better thrown in a smoothy or stirred and drank immediately. love it though

love it but, bitter for kids

Posted by madamechausseurs on Aug 08, 2010

best nutrition ever, but my kids find it too bitter-the goji - so if you want it for them you may only have success in a smoothie! otherwise perfect product

Fruity and delicious! What a way to get your efa's etc!

Posted by Reviewer1677728 on Mar 23, 2009

I mix this in with my Protein shake from herbalife and it's delicious, tangy, fruity and the consistency is wonderful, not thick, dry or anything. Just makes the shake taste great and I notice a good boost of energy when I have it.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2997564 on Mar 25, 2009

Its great, works well with smoothies or by its self love the tast

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2451715 on Apr 11, 2009

I have enjoyed this Miracle Food and found it's flavor very good. I use water and a couple of tablespoons of apple juice concentrate. I am feeling better. I don't much care for the grit in the bottom of the glass though.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3006609 on Jul 01, 2009

I love this supplement. I've been taking it for a few months now and am very, very happy with the quality and the taste - it's great!

great

Posted by Reviewer1043192 on Aug 07, 2009

Even my kids enjoy this.