Macrolife Naturals, Miracle Reds, Cardio Antioxidant Supplement, 12 Packets 4 oz (112.8 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Miracle Reds

Posted by Reviewer2593602 From South Carolina on Nov 30, 2007

Terrific taste for a terrific product. I drink this first thing every morning, about half an hour before breakfast. My energy levels increased greatly. I use this product along with Macro Greens. (I reviewed that product also.)

Miracle Reds travel well!

Posted by Reviewer1137952 From Tennessee on Apr 28, 2009

I'm a confirmed user of the Miracle Reds (and Greens). I travel quite a bit, which makes using the powder from the bigger containers a nuisance. So, enter the individual packets. What a great benefit for travel-- easy to carry, nothing to measure. Thanks for this option!

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2205435 From Texas on Mar 03, 2010

I have been taking Macrolife Reds for about a month and everytime I drink them I get an instant surge of energy. I can notice a difference when I take them and if I miss a dose. Great product. You should buy the largest size to save money since this is kind of pricey. But well worth it.

all the essential

Posted by Reviewer3324774 From Malaysia on Dec 08, 2009

so many antioxidants in an easy to use sachet! have one a day if you want to feel strong and healthy

Macro Reds

Posted by Reviewer2062929 From Maryland on Feb 04, 2008

Another great product! I just add it into my sons smoothie to get all the nutrients in him that he may not get since he is a picky eater,

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »