Mad Hippie Skin Care Products, Exfoliating Serum, 1.02 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2300019 on Jan 14, 2013

I have been using this product for about a month. It smells good, absorbs well, and really does what it advertises. During the month of use, I had a two week holiday (stayed at home, I know boring). When I came back to work, everyone was asking me where I went or what I had done as my skin was so bright and clear. I know some don't like the dropper applicator, but I love it as I can control how much I use better.

Definitely a Difference!

Posted by 5377184474989234162 on Oct 02, 2013

This product is absolutely amazing. I have been using this exfoliating serum in conjunction with the other Mad Hippie products and I cannot say enough good things about it. There were two things I was looking for in a product. First, I wanted the ingredients to be all natural. Second, I wanted something to improve the fine wrinkles starting to form in my forehead. I found this product has everything I want and more. It definitely improved the appearance of my skin. It also smells great, absorbs really well and is non-greasy which are other great factors. One other thing I would like to mention is that I used to only use high end creams, and they do work, but when I started becoming more conscious of what I put on my skin and body, I started looking for more natural products and found that though they are natural, they don't really make a difference. This one does!!

Superb

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Dec 10, 2013

Use this every night not too strong so my skin looks good,no redness it's just keeps my skin clean and healthy.

amazing serum

Posted by 5021711431642291460 on Dec 30, 2013

first time I use a serum and the result was amazing! my face got silky and smooth. really recommended to try.

Mad Hippie Skin Care Products, Exfoliating Serum, 1.02 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by 5170508709181743695 on Jun 26, 2014

Good product... can feel the skin more soft after apply

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »