• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

best choice

Posted by 5336706125338551409 on Feb 17, 2016

this serum is best choice for my skin. its much better now, very pure and glowing. thanks

品質保證

Posted by 5033758529083774656 on May 12, 2015

氣味很好,質地易被皮膚吸收,有均衡膚色作用,喜歡配合維他命C精華液一同使用

Piel bonita y exfoliada

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 14, 2015

deja la piel muy bien, la uso a diario antes de las otras cremas y hace que penetren mejor. ----------- Si te ayudé con esta review, pulsa Sí abajo, para más reviews pulsa en mi nick.

BUEN PRODUCTO!

Posted by 4889719316391847710 on Apr 10, 2015

Se siente y se aprecia lo natural del producto, se absorve rápido sin dejar sensación grasa. Desde que lo uso noto mis manchas solares más claras aunque no las ha eliminado. Deseo probar el serum de vitamina A de esta misma marca.

Bueno

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Oct 02, 2014

Es un buen producto pero creo que debo usarlo más tiempo para ver el resultado. Al menos no me irrita la piel

I LOVE it!

Posted by Mayasdeliciousfood on Sep 19, 2014

I love this serum!! I've been using it for three weeks now and I've noticed definite brightening of the dark spots, they're less noticable, my complection is more even, and some of the fine lines have diminished. My skin is really glowing and more youthful. I'm so happy with the result. I've tried to get rid of the dark spots in so many different ways; tried numerous creams, serums even dermoabrazion....and nothing showed any significant results. Until now:-) I've been using this serum together with Vitamin c serum (also Mad Hippie) and tamanu oil which is also known to have properties that brighten the complection, prevent the appereance of dark spots and fine lines... (I use the organic Tamanu oil, Aura Cacia) The serum is very light and absorbs quickly. I was afraid that it would sting my face or cause redness since I have very sensitive skin. It didn't... That was a pleasant surprise:-) I only noticed some dryness after aplying the serum and had to use nourishing oil before the night cream. Worked like a charm. The result was soft and radiant skin. In conclusion, I'm very happy with the product and will certainly order again.

Muy buen serum de noche

Posted by allnaturalce on Aug 26, 2014

Utilizo este serum de noche y realmente he notado la diferencia. A la mañana siguiente mi piel tenía un aspecto más saludable y una textura muy fina.

Mad Hippie Skin Care Products, Exfoliating Serum, 1.02 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by 5170508709181743695 on Jun 26, 2014

Good product... can feel the skin more soft after apply

amazing serum

Posted by 5021711431642291460 on Dec 30, 2013

first time I use a serum and the result was amazing! my face got silky and smooth. really recommended to try.

Superb

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Dec 10, 2013

Use this every night not too strong so my skin looks good,no redness it's just keeps my skin clean and healthy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »