Mad Hippie Skin Care Products, Eye Cream, 16 Actives, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)

Love it

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Mar 18, 2014

It is very, very, very good. It helps to fight dark circles and the results are visible very fast. The texture is creamy but not too thick. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling and doesn't clog up pores. I like the way it works.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 04, 2014

Se absorbe muuuy rápido y deja la piel suave. --------------- Si te ha servido mi opinión, marca sí abajo, y si quieres más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

Mom is happy

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Sep 08, 2012

I bought this for my mom. She had been complaining about bags and wrinkles getting worse, and after checking some reviews she decided to try out this cream. She says it's very nice and soothing to apply it and after a few weeks she notices the skin around her eyes softer and smoother. She's happy with it, so it was a good purchase and we may repeat :)

Disappointed!

Posted by 5747473448344189800 on Apr 14, 2014

I had high hopes for this eye cream as the formula sounded so promising. I was extremely disappointed! The consistency was thin, not emollient and hardly absorbent. At first I thought I must be imagining the smell, but I finally accepted the fact that the product was rancid! I kept giving it a chance as the profile sounded so promising, but finally gave up. I usually don't take the time to review products, but my experience with this product was too negative to ignore.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Jun 21, 2013

Wow! Choc full of top, clinically proven ingredients... and I love the results. Very supple, and much smoother skin around the eyes. The consistency is rich but still oddly light once you pat it into the skin, and the scent is divine! BUT: I feel a little cheated with only a 15 ml bottle... it should be 30 ml like the vast majority of eye creams. Do you read me, Mad Hippie?