Love it

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Mar 18, 2014

It is very, very, very good. It helps to fight dark circles and the results are visible very fast. The texture is creamy but not too thick. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling and doesn't clog up pores. I like the way it works.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 04, 2014

Se absorbe muuuy rápido y deja la piel suave. --------------- Si te ha servido mi opinión, marca sí abajo, y si quieres más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

Disappointed!

Posted by 5747473448344189800 on Apr 14, 2014

I had high hopes for this eye cream as the formula sounded so promising. I was extremely disappointed! The consistency was thin, not emollient and hardly absorbent. At first I thought I must be imagining the smell, but I finally accepted the fact that the product was rancid! I kept giving it a chance as the profile sounded so promising, but finally gave up. I usually don't take the time to review products, but my experience with this product was too negative to ignore.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Jun 21, 2013

Wow! Choc full of top, clinically proven ingredients... and I love the results. Very supple, and much smoother skin around the eyes. The consistency is rich but still oddly light once you pat it into the skin, and the scent is divine! BUT: I feel a little cheated with only a 15 ml bottle... it should be 30 ml like the vast majority of eye creams. Do you read me, Mad Hippie?

Mom is happy

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Sep 08, 2012

I bought this for my mom. She had been complaining about bags and wrinkles getting worse, and after checking some reviews she decided to try out this cream. She says it's very nice and soothing to apply it and after a few weeks she notices the skin around her eyes softer and smoother. She's happy with it, so it was a good purchase and we may repeat :)

Mad Hippie Eye Cream

Posted by OrganicMommy on Jun 27, 2013

I chose this because the ingredients are great. It's a nice, medium-weight moisturizing cream, sinks in well, but perhaps just slightly too heavy for my oily/combination skin. I like it alright, except my make-up doesn't go over it smoothly, it doesn't blend in and so the concealer sits on top of my skin, kind of in small spots or streaks and crumbles when I try to smudge it in; that's why I think it's too heavy for my skin. I don't care for a pump dispenser either. I won't re-purchase this product. I prefer the Earth Science i-cream instead, for price and performance.

One of the best!

Posted by 5609270046094281491 on Aug 22, 2012

One of the best cream which I have used.I like it very much!

BEST EYECREAM EVER!

Posted by joyc48 on Nov 23, 2012

This miracle product really helped rebuild my undereye area! It plumped up my sallow areas and took about 50% off my fine lines! My dark circles seemed to gotten lighter too!

great eye creme

Posted by 4936636171312486128 on Jun 25, 2014

glad i came across this product - it is a fraction of the cost of the other similar product i was using over the last 6 months have noticed an improvement in facial lines, mostly forehead i have started preordering to ensure i have a back up supply on hand REALLY I SHOULD HAVE SAID THIS ITEM IS HORRIBLE ...WITH HOPES NOBODY ORDERS AND I GET TO KEEP THE WHOLE STOCK TO MYSELF

Gentle and moisturing and good for my dry sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Jul 07, 2014

The smell is strong, but it dissapears in minuters so it doesn't matter to me. The cream is thick and feels gentle. I have dry skin and often get dry patches and ezcema. So far I have only tried the eye cream in the summer but it is very moisturing. It doesn't irritate my skin around my eyes like many eye creams do. Yet it feels like the cream is working on the skin making it tighter. I have not used it long enough to know how it works on linjes but it is moisturising enough and that goes a long way. Many other eye creams I tried have dried out the skin around the eyes making the lines even more visible,

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »