EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$20.79

$25.99

Savings of: $5.20 (20% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(2)
1 Stars
(4)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Good but expensive

Posted by 5165095720707342622 on Feb 15, 2016

A good moisturizer, lightweight, absorbs quickly, makes skin smooth. Doesn't cause breakouts. It suited my combination skin perfectly. My only complain really is that it the bottle is quite small and runs out quickly. I used it once a day, one to two pumps and spent it in less than two months. Pretty expensive.

Was this review helpful to you?

Ligera y efectiva

Posted by Elemire on Feb 07, 2016

la textura es ligera, se absorbe en seguida, no engrasa ( piel mixta) deja sensación cómoda, huele muy bien a lima, no irrita. Es ideal en verano

Was this review helpful to you?

Una crema fantástica

Posted by 5360575847653135677 on Feb 06, 2016

Tengo la piel mixta, sensible y madura. Uso esta crema en la zona T por las noches ya que en las mejillas y en el cuello aplico otra más rica. Me encanta su textura y el hecho de que se absorba enseguida, su olor afrutado es una delicia para los sentidos. En alguna ocasión también la he usado de día debajo de una BB cream con 30 FPS, como si fuera un serum y me ha gustado el resultado. La volveré a comprar, de eso estoy segura.

Was this review helpful to you?

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

good product, moisturizes well (i have oily skin and i used it in winter), no breakouts.great ingredients.

Was this review helpful to you?

Don't worth the money...

Posted by 5580372158621393478 on Oct 21, 2015

The cream is light with very fresh pleasant smell,but it's not moisturizing enough.My skin is oily-sensitive with large pores.

Was this review helpful to you?

Sensitive Skin

Posted by 4901873096567893852 on Sep 15, 2015

Very good for sensitive skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

On my second bottle!

Posted by 5484287812048689312 on Aug 10, 2015

I use this product in conjunction with the vitamin C and A serums. At first I didn't really notice that it was doing anything at all until I got a cystic acne breakout during my time of the month. This moisturizer somehow helped to shrink the pimples into nothingness over the course of about a week they were almost non-existent. As for the consistency it's like a light cream it's not oily or heavy and seems to absorb easily while leaving the face moisturized. I have oily skin but this product has been really kind to my face.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Me gusta mucho

Posted by Reviewer1452554 on Aug 09, 2015

Tengo la piel mixta (poco), sensible, con algunas rojeces. He consumido dos botes y voy a por el tercero. Nada mas que decir :) Me gusta mucho. Tiene un olor suave, pero muy rico. La textura es ligera. Lo único que no me gusta, es el precio. Iherb a veces lo vende a 16, a 18 y hasta a 21 Dolares. Nunca lo entenderé :(

Was this review helpful to you?

Wonderful Smell, Moisture Well!

Posted by 5301809575968561836 on Aug 01, 2015

Really love the smell of this cream, smells sweet and nature, and it gives my skin perfect moisture, my face no more oily when I wake up, and it's not greasy to use during the day time, love it!! Def will purchase again.

Was this review helpful to you?

La han cambiado

Posted by Clepsydra on Jul 12, 2015

He usado esta crema durante varios botes de forma continua, me encantaba, pero el ultimo que he recibido (junio 2015) huele a rancio y la textura es amarillenta y no es tan ligera como antes. No volvere a pedirla, es una lastima pues era mi crema favorita.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Items 1-10 of 47 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »