Love This Serum

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Jan 19, 2013

I bought this serum because I ran out of another one I was using. I've been pleasantly surprised by the results, as I really was not expecting anything. I have noticed a definite brightening of the skin as well as fading of red spots left by scarring. This serum goes on smooth and absorbs fast. It does not have a strong smell and I'd recommend to those sensivtive to fragrances. It doesn't have any weird chemicals listed in the ingredients. I will continue to buy this when I run out.

Great vitamin c serum texture for all skin types

Posted by 5395349562974373038 on Mar 10, 2013

I have acne-prone skin with old acne-scars and can't tolerate many vitamin c products that would mainly remain sticky or greasy at skin surface and sometimes even clog my pores. This vitamin c serum's texture is just incredibly light, fluid-like, that doesn't stay sticky afterwards. I use it mainly in the morning before spf, for added protection and antioxidants, and sometimes in the evening. My skin now looks healthy enough after 3 months of regular use. I will definitely buy this product again

Best Vitamin C Product on the Market

Posted by 5285135731069799793 on Aug 08, 2012

I've been using Mad Hippie Skin Care Products for a while now and this is one of my favorites. Changes in the seasons, living on the east coast, and working outside does a number on my skin. The Vitamin C serum definitely works. I noticed a difference in the first few weeks of using this product. I used to buy this at the Whole Foods near my house, but on www.iherb.com the price is lower. I would give it six out of five stars if I could. Mad Hippie Never Disappoints!!!!

My Favorite Serum

Posted by 4851296090809695314 on Jul 26, 2012

I've been using this vitamin C serum for about 6 months and it has helped so much with the skin discoloration I had. I'm so glad I recently found it on iherb for such a great price!

Love this serum

Posted by 5257449886998512195 on Aug 18, 2015

This is by far the best vitamin C serum I have used. I have used several vitamin C serums in the past, and sadly none of them yielded the results that their vitamin C serum claimed to do. After fighting acne for many years (and still am), it left me with many scars and just when I was about to give up on vitamin C serums I decided to give this one a try and I am glad I did. It does not clog my pores or break me out. Instead it helps to minimise my pores a little and had helped heaps with my post-acne scarring. Overall my skin looks healthier. Love this serum.

amazing!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 23, 2013

Oh my lord =) I love this serum. It absorbs like a dream. If you put too much it may be tacky, but once you get the hang of it of how much to put on the skin it absorbs immediately. I love the smell too. And most importantly u love the results. It has magnesium ascorbyl palmitate which is amazing for the skin, something that unfortunately the Avalon organic vitamin c vitality serum stopped putting in their new formula (yet they still call it vitamin c serum?). I found this as an alternative, and it is a thousand times better and more effective! I'm haapy :)

High quality serum and not so high price

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This serum goes on easily and soaks in to my skin quickly. You don't need to use alot just a little. I purchased this serum because of the quality ingredients which are anti-aging such as stable vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. Both of these things are recommended by Dr. Oz to help look your best! The vitamin C also works synergistically with sunscreen SPF. Simply apply prior to putting on your sunscreen and it will amplify the protection from your usual sunscreen. I'm tempted to try other Mad Hippie products are using this serum! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love this!

Posted by 5620046276271276584 on Apr 19, 2016

I have ordered this serum twice, and I am quite addicted to it. I love the smooth feel as I apply it and a little goes a long way - I use much less moisturiser after using this as well so well worth the price. I find the scent to be subtle and earthy and matches the fresh feeling. I will continue to order it:)

Nice addition to my hyperpigmentation-fighting arsenal

Posted by blancmange on Sep 06, 2016

I was reluctant to try any more vitamin C serums since I irritated my skin with a homemade vitamin C serum (ascorbic acid + distilled water + glycerin, don't try this at home). Tempted by a 20% Mad Hippie special and good reviews, I ordered it. I don't know if it's this serum, or the retinol cream or the vitamin B3 + glucosamine serum I have been using, or the synergy of all these actives, but my skin looks better than it has in years. My melasma is still there, but definitely lighter. The overall skin tone is more even, breakouts became rare and I stopped using foundation. Since my face soaks it up too quickly if I use it alone, I just mix a few drops of this serum and a drop of almond oil in my palm and spread over my face and neck.

great product

Posted by 5210125702937315422 on Jan 27, 2016

This is a great vitamin C serum and I have tried some other, it's not sticky at all ! And my skin now is glowing. Having this rosy glow finally . I'm 24 my skin is oily with some acne I have been using the black soap from Nubian and this serum my skin condition is a lot better