great depending on its price

Posted by 5262262578840372697 on May 02, 2016

it was not that super duper great item as much as people are praising. but still its good enough and even better if thinking about its relatively low price onto other serums

Very refreshing

Posted by ksedeniussen on Apr 26, 2016

Nice smell, it smells so fresh and natural, non-chemical! It absorbs into the skin fast and it tightens a lot..which I don't like because I have very tight skin and no wrinkles so I really didn't need that. Feels a bit like I'm wearing a mask, until I add some moisturizing face cream and then the tightening-mask-feeling goes away. I use this mostly at night, I feel it's a bit too much to wear during the day as it makes the skin pretty shiny :)

Love this!

Posted by 5620046276271276584 on Apr 19, 2016

I have ordered this serum twice, and I am quite addicted to it. I love the smooth feel as I apply it and a little goes a long way - I use much less moisturiser after using this as well so well worth the price. I find the scent to be subtle and earthy and matches the fresh feeling. I will continue to order it:)

love love

Posted by saramarie on Apr 03, 2016

love it!! it's changed my skin, brightened it...soaks in nicely!

Plumped up!

Posted by 5026095501079647199 on Mar 10, 2016

Really feel it working on my skin, so smooth.

Great find!

Posted by amelave on Feb 27, 2016

I decided to try this serum after reading all the great reviews it got and I must say I can wholeheartedly recommend it, it is excellent! Easy to apply, smells nice and my skin looks refreshed and is visibly brighter. So, yeah try it, you won't be disappointed :)

Perfect

Posted by 4711384543858003692 on Feb 25, 2016

I love this serum. Very light, non sticky, non oily, absorb so quickly and does not break me out. These days i minimise my skin regimen to just cleanse, C serum and moisturise with argan oil and find that it works much better than that lengthy and expensive 20 steps. My skin is definitely clearer. When i do get the occasional hormonal breakout this serum helps quicken the healing process. My skin hasnt looked this great since my teenage years!

El mejor serum de vitamina C

Posted by eltocadordevero on Feb 25, 2016

Sin lugar a dudas el mejor serum de vitamina C que he probado. Deja la piel luminosa, suave y difumina las manchas y pequeñas imperfecciones, la piel parece nueva.

Amazing!

Posted by 5165095720707342622 on Feb 15, 2016

Great serum, really brightens and tightens the skin. I have combination skin, extremely prone to breakouts, pimples, blackheads, dry patches but this serum didn't cause any problems at all. Just be sure to use a moisturizer after as it is a dit drying.

Vitamin C

Posted by 5158608278587547292 on Feb 10, 2016

I using this serum for a month. My face is better than before ; even if my freckles are fading. LOVE IT