Boo!

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Sep 21, 2014

I was expecting so much from this iHerb best seller serum, however, it brought nothing but disappointment to me. It hasn't brighten my skin up, it hasn't moisturized it nor has it healed faster blemishes that I got after climate change due to a flight. I have been using this serum since I got it in August - and it was so much anticipated - but I am surprised in a negative way. Oh, and the smell is awful. Nevertheless, I am the one who tries to be objective about treatments, so I will definitely update my review if somehow this product starts to behave.

Alright

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

An ok product - easy to apply with a smooth and light consistency. Soaks into skin nicely. However, I didn't notice any difference after going through a whole bottle. Won't repurchase.

No he notado nada

Posted by Raquelwoo on Nov 23, 2015

Lo he estado usando durante varios meses y a pesar de haber sido muy constante con su utilización, no he notado absolutamente nada con él. No volveré repetir.

so so

Posted by Reviewer1162496 on Nov 15, 2014

My skin did not realy apriciate, kind of to oily, and I thank my skin does not apriciate that muche Hyalurolic acid (I realized that after I've order) Desapointed becuuse it's kind of expensivs.