Mad Hippie Skin Care Products, Vitamin C Serum, 8 Actives, 1.02 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good and affordable vitamin c serum

Posted by 5024363673104466316 on May 09, 2013

This was my first ever vitamin c serum purchase. Having suffered from melasma and sun-induced hyperpigmentation from pregnancy, I was looking for an organic and affordable vitamin c serum. Mad Hippie seems to tick all the boxes, with ferulic acid added too. To be honest, when I first tried it, the morning I woke up my skin looked slightly irritated (redness). So I immediately stopped using it. But I've recently given it a try again after 4 months' absence, and I'm starting to love the results. I must say that it's not an overnight result, and I also apply spf30 sunscreen religiously everyday. But after 1 month daily usage I've noticed tightened pores and an overall brightening (not much, but noticeable). It has not completely faded the acne scars or sunspots. I guess as with all skincare, you have to be patient and continue to protect your skin from the sun with high spf sunscreen. I do also feel that my skin feels tighter now. I only apply this in the morning before my moisturiser and spf, to give extra antioxidant protection from the sun. With regards to application, it glides on very smoothly on skin, and I only need to use 3-4 drops for my face. I think 1 bottle may last me 6 months. It has not caused me any breakout.

Love this!

Posted by organic From Malaysia on Jun 10, 2012

Just a big drop will cover my face and neck. Lightweight, sinks in well, smells nice to me and keeps my face hydrated and radiant.

Serum cuidado del cutis

Posted by Reviewer1290928 From Spain on Nov 18, 2012

Se absorbe muy rapidamente, no deja sensación de pegajoso. Contiene principios activos muy beneficiosos para la cara. Excelente serum.

Smells nice, seems to work fine.

Posted by 5398307470005939502 on Jan 12, 2013

Only had this a few weeks. I think it is good for my skin. I had combination skin with very slight acne. Nothing I've ever tried has ever WOW'ed me...I've never used something for three months and seen a dramatic difference with any product. This hasn't done much either...but its probably doing what its supposed to do. It glides on easily and is easy to use. Feels and smells good. Feels nourishing.

가격 좋고 성분좋고 효과 좋고

Posted by mansayousee From Korea, Republic of on Feb 21, 2013

그럼 뭐 사는거죠. 근데 써봐야 알죠. 아무리 좋아도 본인에게 안 맞으면 말짱 돌리도니까. 질감이 살짝 미끈덩한데 참을만하다 싶어질때 사라집니다. 그정도 감수하면 충분히 써줄만한 놈입니다.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »