EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$27.19

$33.99

Savings of: $6.80 (20% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

comments after 2-3 weeks

Posted by Reviewer2561288 on Jun 17, 2014

I think you can skip this if you aim for lightening effect. However, if you are just aim for a moisturizing serum with all of the healthy stuff, then you may consider this one. I will not purchase again, since my goal is to lighten up my face

Was this review helpful to you?

Boo!

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Sep 21, 2014

I was expecting so much from this iHerb best seller serum, however, it brought nothing but disappointment to me. It hasn't brighten my skin up, it hasn't moisturized it nor has it healed faster blemishes that I got after climate change due to a flight. I have been using this serum since I got it in August - and it was so much anticipated - but I am surprised in a negative way. Oh, and the smell is awful. Nevertheless, I am the one who tries to be objective about treatments, so I will definitely update my review if somehow this product starts to behave.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love this!

Posted by 5620046276271276584 on Apr 19, 2016

I have ordered this serum twice, and I am quite addicted to it. I love the smooth feel as I apply it and a little goes a long way - I use much less moisturiser after using this as well so well worth the price. I find the scent to be subtle and earthy and matches the fresh feeling. I will continue to order it:)

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellence!

Posted by 5281660134955995973 on Jan 04, 2013

Wow! A great serum that makes my facial skin feel great. Having dealt with eczema for most of my adult life it has also helped to repair discoloration around my neck. Thank You, Mad Hippie!

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice addition to my hyperpigmentation-fighting arsenal

Posted by blancmange on Sep 06, 2016

I was reluctant to try any more vitamin C serums since I irritated my skin with a homemade vitamin C serum (ascorbic acid + distilled water + glycerin, don't try this at home). Tempted by a 20% Mad Hippie special and good reviews, I ordered it. I don't know if it's this serum, or the retinol cream or the vitamin B3 + glucosamine serum I have been using, or the synergy of all these actives, but my skin looks better than it has in years. My melasma is still there, but definitely lighter. The overall skin tone is more even, breakouts became rare and I stopped using foundation. Since my face soaks it up too quickly if I use it alone, I just mix a few drops of this serum and a drop of almond oil in my palm and spread over my face and neck.

Was this review helpful to you?

Serum cuidado del cutis

Posted by Reviewer1290928 on Nov 18, 2012

Se absorbe muy rapidamente, no deja sensación de pegajoso. Contiene principios activos muy beneficiosos para la cara. Excelente serum.

Was this review helpful to you?

סוג של פילינג עדין לקיץ

Posted by KerenLight on Jul 14, 2016

סרום ויטמין סי לפנים. את השפעתו ניתן לראות כבר אחרי שימוש בו תוך מספר ימים בודדים - העור מתחיל להיראות מרענן, זוהר וצעיר יותר, הפחית קמטים ושיפר את האלסטיות של העור, כתמים כהים התבהרו ופצעונים זעירים נעלמו. למעשה הוא משמש כסוג של פילינג עדין, פילינג אשר ניתן לעשות אותו גם בקיץ. הבקבוקון מזכוכית כהה עם פיפטה ששומרת על כל חומרים פעילים מלהתחמצן ולהתקלקל. מרקמו נוזלי ג'לי שנספג מהר. מכיל 8 רכיבים שהם חומרים פעילים עם תכונות שגורמות להתחדשות העור ותכונות נוגדות חמצון (אנטיאוקסידנטים). תערובת נוגדי חמצון האלה גורמים לעור להיראות בהיר יותר, חלק יותר ואלסטי יותר. 1) חומצה פרולית היא נוגדת חמצון ראשונה במעלה וכן משמשת לטיפול בהבהרת כתמים בעור. מחקרים מעידים כי שילוב של חומצה פרולית + ויטמין סי + ויטמין אי מספקת הגנה מצוינת בנטרול רדיקלים חופשיים ובמלחמה בנזקי גיל, מכפילה את כוחו של ויטמין סי להגן נגד קרינת השמש. 2) ויטמין סי אחד מהמרכיבים היעילים ביותר בתחום טיפוח העור עם ראיות מוכחות. מרכיב חיוני בייצור של קולגן, ויטמין סי יכול לעזור להפחית את מראה הקמטים ודהוי גוון העור תוך מתן הגנה אנטיאוקסידנטית מפני נזקי השמש. צורתו בתור סודיום אסקורביל פוספט הינה צורה יציבה וזמינה ביולוגית יותר מאשר החומצה הנפוצה ל-אסקורביק שנמצאת ברוב המוצרים לטיפוח העור. היא מספקת את אותן הטבות, אך ללא סיכון של חמצון וגירוי שקשור לעיתים קרובות לחומצה ל-אסקורביק. 3) ויטמין אי - נוגד חמצון טבעי רב עצמה והשפעתו בשיתוף עם הוויטמין סי מחזקת תכונות נוגדות חמצון והגנת נגד השמש. 4) חומצה היאלורונית - עובדת כדי לטשטש קמטים, היא חומר טבעי בגוף אך תחלופה (פירוק ויצירה מחדש) יורדת ככל שאנו מתבגרים. 5) אבקת שורש קונג'אק עוזר לרכך ולהחליק את העור תוך יצירת מחסום הגנה דק. עשיר בחומרים מזינים כגון נחושת, אבץ, זרחן, חומצות שומן, חלבונים, פחמימות, שומנים, אשלגן, מגנזיום, ברזל, ניאצין, חומצה פולית וויטמינים איי, אי,סי,די ו-בי. 6) אשכולית - עשירה בחומרים נוגדי חמצון. אשכולית מסייעת להסיר תאי עור מתים, מתנהג כמו פילינג טבעי. 7) תמצית קמומיל מספקת שכבת הגנה דקה תוך כדי הרגעת העור. 8) מרווה מאזנת את בלוטת חלב ומסייעת להקטין עור יבש מדי או עור שומני מדי. היא פועלת כמו טונר טביעי וחומר אנטיבקטריאלי עוצר דימומים עם יכולות חיטוי. לסיכום, אחד מהסרומים הטובים ביותר: מכיל הרכב עשיר ומעולה, אפקט מדהים שמניב תוצאות מהירות, אריזה נוחה.

Was this review helpful to you?

Tightens the skin

Posted by 5135241094675959299 on Jul 10, 2016

I love this serum, I use it after I cleanse every morning, and follow by the Mad Hippie moisturiser. It soaks into the skin, tightens, and makes your skin feel soft and look bright. I have been using it for over 6 months and I don't like to run out!

Was this review helpful to you?

love this serum!

Posted by peachy on Dec 10, 2012

This is my first Mad Hippie purchase and I am pretty happy with it. The serum instantly brightens up my face and makes my skin look more smooth. My pores don't look as huge. I do notice a difference after using it and am always looking forward to massaging this onto my face :)

Was this review helpful to you?

great product

Posted by 5210125702937315422 on Jan 27, 2016

This is a great vitamin C serum and I have tried some other, it's not sticky at all ! And my skin now is glowing. Having this rosy glow finally . I'm 24 my skin is oily with some acne I have been using the black soap from Nubian and this serum my skin condition is a lot better

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 202 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »