comments after 2-3 weeks

Posted by Reviewer2561288 on Jun 17, 2014

I think you can skip this if you aim for lightening effect. However, if you are just aim for a moisturizing serum with all of the healthy stuff, then you may consider this one. I will not purchase again, since my goal is to lighten up my face

Boo!

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Sep 21, 2014

I was expecting so much from this iHerb best seller serum, however, it brought nothing but disappointment to me. It hasn't brighten my skin up, it hasn't moisturized it nor has it healed faster blemishes that I got after climate change due to a flight. I have been using this serum since I got it in August - and it was so much anticipated - but I am surprised in a negative way. Oh, and the smell is awful. Nevertheless, I am the one who tries to be objective about treatments, so I will definitely update my review if somehow this product starts to behave.

Excellence!

Posted by 5281660134955995973 on Jan 04, 2013

Wow! A great serum that makes my facial skin feel great. Having dealt with eczema for most of my adult life it has also helped to repair discoloration around my neck. Thank You, Mad Hippie!

Serum cuidado del cutis

Posted by Reviewer1290928 on Nov 18, 2012

Se absorbe muy rapidamente, no deja sensación de pegajoso. Contiene principios activos muy beneficiosos para la cara. Excelente serum.

love this serum!

Posted by peachy on Dec 10, 2012

This is my first Mad Hippie purchase and I am pretty happy with it. The serum instantly brightens up my face and makes my skin look more smooth. My pores don't look as huge. I do notice a difference after using it and am always looking forward to massaging this onto my face :)

Love this!

Posted by 5620046276271276584 on Apr 19, 2016

I have ordered this serum twice, and I am quite addicted to it. I love the smooth feel as I apply it and a little goes a long way - I use much less moisturiser after using this as well so well worth the price. I find the scent to be subtle and earthy and matches the fresh feeling. I will continue to order it:)

Alright

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

An ok product - easy to apply with a smooth and light consistency. Soaks into skin nicely. However, I didn't notice any difference after going through a whole bottle. Won't repurchase.

Posted by FataMorgana on May 10, 2012

Wonderful serum - smells good, does not cause oily skin (combi), does not clog pores, hydrates and improves the complexion. Glass bottle with a dropper, like oil, "Emu Gold." On the face only need a drop. I use 3-4 times a week. Замечательная сыворотка - приятно пахнет, не провоцирует жирность кожи (комби), не забивает поры, увлажняет, улучшает цвет лица. Флакончик стеклянный, с пипеткой, как у масла "Эму Голд". На все лицо нужно только 1 капельку. Использую 3-4 раза в неделю.

별점 올려드림

Posted by 4723819427472418456 on Sep 04, 2012

완전 좋음. 한달 사용했습니다. 피부안색, 결개선 정말 이만큼 좋은 화장품 못봤습니다. 유명한 갈색병보다 더 좋아요. 얜 단점이 화장하면 밀립니다. 밤에만 쫙 바르고 다음날 피부톤이 달라집니다.

Best vitamin C serum for me

Posted by ReviewerLilia on Dec 24, 2013

3rd time purchase, cause it's just the best for my skin!