it's good for my skin

Posted by 4731295365051330203 on Jan 22, 2016

I have a healthy skin because of it.

Sooo good

Posted by 5264256271569244092 on Dec 25, 2015

The first vitamin c serum that I've ever bought and it's amazing and I can see why so many people are saying nice things about vitamin c serums. It softens and smoothes your skin, evens out your skin tone and gives you that natural glow of radiance. So worth the money

nice

Posted by 5082592764034681675 on Dec 19, 2015

good serum

No adecuado para mí...

Posted by LunaGa on Dec 15, 2015

No he notado grandes cambios... Creo que está bien pero probablemente no sea adecuado para mi tipo de piel (mixta). Se absorbe muy rápido y no mancha. El tarro es genial y se puede reutilizar. El diseño es precioso para regalar.

Amazing

Posted by 4702750543333883781 on Dec 13, 2015

I love that my skin really does look more radiant after a few uses. It stung very mildly at first but after a few uses, my skin has gotten used to it. Will purchase again!

Great for any kind of skin

Posted by 5190858633081142280 on Dec 08, 2015

This is a miracle serum! I can't simply live without it. It visibly brightens my face and tightens pores. Making my face smooth and clear. I have bad combination skin with very enlarged pores and tired looking skin. This is a real game changer. Second box is on it's way. In Mad Hippie products quality is ensured in all natural way.

Great!

Posted by cyweng on Nov 26, 2015

I love the serum and it really makes my complexion brighter! Would buy again!

No he notado nada

Posted by Raquelwoo on Nov 23, 2015

Lo he estado usando durante varios meses y a pesar de haber sido muy constante con su utilización, no he notado absolutamente nada con él. No volveré repetir.

great product

Posted by 5591067921602392245 on Nov 13, 2015

I've been using this for more than a month and i believe it makes my skin glow with health. it seems to plump up tired skin and can make you look fresh after a night out. my husband uses it too as part of his nightly routine, and he agrees it works. it absorbs really well and an be part of a moisturizing routine. I've already ordered a second bottle and will try the mad hippie vitamin a serum next.

Mad Hippie Skin Care Products, Vitamin C Serum

Posted by 4859199995288568737 on Oct 21, 2015

I love this product a great smell and smooth serum to apply, but is such a shame that it is so expensive, therefore I give 4 stars. I suppose it's because people are willing to pay it.