comments after 2-3 weeks

Posted by Reviewer2561288 on Jun 17, 2014

I think you can skip this if you aim for lightening effect. However, if you are just aim for a moisturizing serum with all of the healthy stuff, then you may consider this one. I will not purchase again, since my goal is to lighten up my face

Boo!

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Sep 21, 2014

I was expecting so much from this iHerb best seller serum, however, it brought nothing but disappointment to me. It hasn't brighten my skin up, it hasn't moisturized it nor has it healed faster blemishes that I got after climate change due to a flight. I have been using this serum since I got it in August - and it was so much anticipated - but I am surprised in a negative way. Oh, and the smell is awful. Nevertheless, I am the one who tries to be objective about treatments, so I will definitely update my review if somehow this product starts to behave.

Love this!

Posted by 5620046276271276584 on Apr 19, 2016

I have ordered this serum twice, and I am quite addicted to it. I love the smooth feel as I apply it and a little goes a long way - I use much less moisturiser after using this as well so well worth the price. I find the scent to be subtle and earthy and matches the fresh feeling. I will continue to order it:)

Excellence!

Posted by 5281660134955995973 on Jan 04, 2013

Wow! A great serum that makes my facial skin feel great. Having dealt with eczema for most of my adult life it has also helped to repair discoloration around my neck. Thank You, Mad Hippie!

Serum cuidado del cutis

Posted by Reviewer1290928 on Nov 18, 2012

Se absorbe muy rapidamente, no deja sensación de pegajoso. Contiene principios activos muy beneficiosos para la cara. Excelente serum.

love this serum!

Posted by peachy on Dec 10, 2012

This is my first Mad Hippie purchase and I am pretty happy with it. The serum instantly brightens up my face and makes my skin look more smooth. My pores don't look as huge. I do notice a difference after using it and am always looking forward to massaging this onto my face :)

great product

Posted by 5210125702937315422 on Jan 27, 2016

This is a great vitamin C serum and I have tried some other, it's not sticky at all ! And my skin now is glowing. Having this rosy glow finally . I'm 24 my skin is oily with some acne I have been using the black soap from Nubian and this serum my skin condition is a lot better

Tightens the skin

Posted by 5135241094675959299 on Jul 10, 2016

I love this serum, I use it after I cleanse every morning, and follow by the Mad Hippie moisturiser. It soaks into the skin, tightens, and makes your skin feel soft and look bright. I have been using it for over 6 months and I don't like to run out!

Value for Money but slow to see results

Posted by aislinn on Jan 31, 2014

This is a value for money c-serum and I have used in the morning and evening under my moisturizer for the last 2 weeks. Results are not obviously visible but I think c-serums are more for preventative care than anything else. Would buy again.m

Alright

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

An ok product - easy to apply with a smooth and light consistency. Soaks into skin nicely. However, I didn't notice any difference after going through a whole bottle. Won't repurchase.