Mad Hippie Skin Care Products, Vitamin C Serum, 8 Actives, 1.02 fl oz (30 ml)

Good and affordable vitamin c serum

Posted by 5024363673104466316 on May 09, 2013

This was my first ever vitamin c serum purchase. Having suffered from melasma and sun-induced hyperpigmentation from pregnancy, I was looking for an organic and affordable vitamin c serum. Mad Hippie seems to tick all the boxes, with ferulic acid added too. To be honest, when I first tried it, the morning I woke up my skin looked slightly irritated (redness). So I immediately stopped using it. But I've recently given it a try again after 4 months' absence, and I'm starting to love the results. I must say that it's not an overnight result, and I also apply spf30 sunscreen religiously everyday. But after 1 month daily usage I've noticed tightened pores and an overall brightening (not much, but noticeable). It has not completely faded the acne scars or sunspots. I guess as with all skincare, you have to be patient and continue to protect your skin from the sun with high spf sunscreen. I do also feel that my skin feels tighter now. I only apply this in the morning before my moisturiser and spf, to give extra antioxidant protection from the sun. With regards to application, it glides on very smoothly on skin, and I only need to use 3-4 drops for my face. I think 1 bottle may last me 6 months. It has not caused me any breakout.

amazing!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 23, 2013

Oh my lord =) I love this serum. It absorbs like a dream. If you put too much it may be tacky, but once you get the hang of it of how much to put on the skin it absorbs immediately. I love the smell too. And most importantly u love the results. It has magnesium ascorbyl palmitate which is amazing for the skin, something that unfortunately the Avalon organic vitamin c vitality serum stopped putting in their new formula (yet they still call it vitamin c serum?). I found this as an alternative, and it is a thousand times better and more effective! I'm haapy :)

love this serum!

Posted by peachy on Dec 10, 2012

This is my first Mad Hippie purchase and I am pretty happy with it. The serum instantly brightens up my face and makes my skin look more smooth. My pores don't look as huge. I do notice a difference after using it and am always looking forward to massaging this onto my face :)

Love this!

Posted by organic on Jun 10, 2012

Just a big drop will cover my face and neck. Lightweight, sinks in well, smells nice to me and keeps my face hydrated and radiant.

Serum cuidado del cutis

Posted by Reviewer1290928 on Nov 18, 2012

Se absorbe muy rapidamente, no deja sensación de pegajoso. Contiene principios activos muy beneficiosos para la cara. Excelente serum.