Love, love, love it!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Oct 16, 2015

This serum... word "amazing" doesn't do justice! I have mixed dehydrated skin with hormonal acne on my jaw line, with lot od acne spots and red marks. Within few months I saw visible results - acne breakouts reduced to 1-2 per month (before it was at least 20), and marks faded so well, that after couple of years of fighting acne my skin finally looks normal, and I even don't have to put a concealer on my face! I use it every morning before SPF face cream, and it sinks in after 10-15 seconds. Also, a bottle lasts me 5 months! If you have problems with acne spots I reccomend you try this out!

No noto diferencia

Posted by Beatriz on Aug 28, 2015

No sé por qué tiene tanta fama, no he notado ninguna diferencia. El envase monísimo, se extiende muy bien, pero no noto piel más hidratada. Si buscas hidratación, mil veces mejor y más barato el sérum de Green People (marca inglesa, no la venden aquí, pero fácil de encontrar online).

Effective and affordable Vit C serum

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Aug 28, 2015

I have used other brands of Vit C (Mario Badescu and Alpha H) and this performs equally well with no chemical smell. I love the light texture and scent. Will repurchase.

Love this serum

Posted by 5257449886998512195 on Aug 18, 2015

This is by far the best vitamin C serum I have used. I have used several vitamin C serums in the past, and sadly none of them yielded the results that their vitamin C serum claimed to do. After fighting acne for many years (and still am), it left me with many scars and just when I was about to give up on vitamin C serums I decided to give this one a try and I am glad I did. It does not clog my pores or break me out. Instead it helps to minimise my pores a little and had helped heaps with my post-acne scarring. Overall my skin looks healthier. Love this serum.

Does what it says!

Posted by 4827256725605568911 on Aug 11, 2015

Loving this product! This is the first time I am trying this and i'm falling in love already. I really felt my skin tightened, refreshed and brighten. I put this in the morning and evening. I also love how the serum is distributed so that it will not contaminate the whole bottle. Price is reasonable as well :) Will buy it again or will try other product from Mad Hippie!

Love it!

Posted by 5484287812048689312 on Aug 10, 2015

I really like this product I'm currently on my second bottle. I can't say I have seen any brightening of my skin tone overall but I think it helped in healing my acne scars. It also makes my skin more radiant/dewy and I love it! I noticed this since the first time I applied it. I have oily skin but this product didn't clog my pores or made me oily it just sinks right in. I would def recommend it.

Pleasant smell, hydrated, gives nature shiny on my skin.

Posted by 5301809575968561836 on Aug 01, 2015

I love this serum, this is my first serum, it absorbs so fast but also very moisture, before I always have a lot of acne on my forehead, chin, and philtrum, just after few days of using, they are all gone, and my skin looks glowing, the only reason I gave 4 stars is, after using this serum if you scratch or rub your face, it will gives you white peeling stuff, so when I use cc cream after it, sometime it will still have the white peeling.

Brigtening

Posted by 4719757307614397768 on Jul 15, 2015

Brightens my skin, good ingredients.

Amazing!

Posted by 5163334934350359192 on Jun 29, 2015

I buy for my partner and he uses everyday! Without it his skin goes back to heavy breakouts. We first got to help reduce his acne scars which have improved greatly as well! He is currently out and begging me to get more for him! Totally advise you to try!

worth product

Posted by 4701403718479328681 on Jun 17, 2015

very good, the skin is really soft after usage