Mad Hippie Skin Care Products, Vitamin C Serum, 8 Actives, 1.02 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by FataMorgana on May 10, 2012

Wonderful serum - smells good, does not cause oily skin (combi), does not clog pores, hydrates and improves the complexion. Glass bottle with a dropper, like oil, "Emu Gold." On the face only need a drop. I use 3-4 times a week. Замечательная сыворотка - приятно пахнет, не провоцирует жирность кожи (комби), не забивает поры, увлажняет, улучшает цвет лица. Флакончик стеклянный, с пипеткой, как у масла "Эму Голд". На все лицо нужно только 1 капельку. Использую 3-4 раза в неделю.

Excellence!

Posted by 5281660134955995973 on Jan 04, 2013

Wow! A great serum that makes my facial skin feel great. Having dealt with eczema for most of my adult life it has also helped to repair discoloration around my neck. Thank You, Mad Hippie!

Best vitamin C serum for me

Posted by ReviewerLilia on Dec 24, 2013

3rd time purchase, cause it's just the best for my skin!

Not effective

Posted by 4948060363908069021 on Nov 15, 2013

The serum itself is easy to apply, consistensy is like a water, soaks into skin immediately, has lifting effect, but did not brighten up the skin at all, wont repurchase.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2887392 on May 06, 2012

I've been using this on my face for about the past week or so and it's brightened up my complexion a good deal. It is a lot thicker than most serums, so you don't need to use very much. And I haven't noticed any irritation/redness/flaking. The only thing that bothers me is the smell - it reminds me of one of those super-strong smelling glade air freshener plug-ins. Seriously. It's too strong. So I have to knock a star off for that. I'm going to use up the rest of the bottle and hopefully the good results will continue.