comments after 2-3 weeks

Posted by Reviewer2561288 on Jun 17, 2014

I think you can skip this if you aim for lightening effect. However, if you are just aim for a moisturizing serum with all of the healthy stuff, then you may consider this one. I will not purchase again, since my goal is to lighten up my face

Boo!

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Sep 21, 2014

I was expecting so much from this iHerb best seller serum, however, it brought nothing but disappointment to me. It hasn't brighten my skin up, it hasn't moisturized it nor has it healed faster blemishes that I got after climate change due to a flight. I have been using this serum since I got it in August - and it was so much anticipated - but I am surprised in a negative way. Oh, and the smell is awful. Nevertheless, I am the one who tries to be objective about treatments, so I will definitely update my review if somehow this product starts to behave.

love this serum!

Posted by peachy on Dec 10, 2012

This is my first Mad Hippie purchase and I am pretty happy with it. The serum instantly brightens up my face and makes my skin look more smooth. My pores don't look as huge. I do notice a difference after using it and am always looking forward to massaging this onto my face :)

Excellence!

Posted by 5281660134955995973 on Jan 04, 2013

Wow! A great serum that makes my facial skin feel great. Having dealt with eczema for most of my adult life it has also helped to repair discoloration around my neck. Thank You, Mad Hippie!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 10, 2012

Wonderful serum - smells good, does not cause oily skin (combi), does not clog pores, hydrates and improves the complexion. Glass bottle with a dropper, like oil, "Emu Gold." On the face only need a drop. I use 3-4 times a week. Замечательная сыворотка - приятно пахнет, не провоцирует жирность кожи (комби), не забивает поры, увлажняет, улучшает цвет лица. Флакончик стеклянный, с пипеткой, как у масла "Эму Голд". На все лицо нужно только 1 капельку. Использую 3-4 раза в неделю.