• Reviews | English

My son had allergic reaction to this fruit snack.

Posted by 4819999087746005653 on Feb 05, 2014

My son has multiple food allergies included life threatening milk & peanut allregies. This snack says 'gluten-free', so I bought one, but after reaction I found that dates is famous allergen in mid-east. So if you have any food allergies, be careful to eat this food.

Great dates but you pay way too much for the shipping

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Sep 28, 2015

The weight of one bag is 190g, the shipping weight is 440g, WAY TOO MUCH, it becomes very expensive for international customers, normally I do like iherb but things like this are really annoying.

Surprisingly good!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Oct 12, 2013

I bought these because the other dates were out of stock and needed organic dates urgently. Well I am so pleased that I did, as a matter of fact found them even better. No pits in the center and so chewy. I put the packet in the freezer and eat them frozen when I have a craving for something sweet. They are like toffees. No wasted time when making smoothies and delicious.

Too yummy.

Posted by corallaw on Mar 07, 2016

Someone can't put down their ice-cream or chips. I can't put down this. I always finish the whole bag in couple hours. Good before mensuration as it gives you a lot of iron naturally.

Best dates ever

Posted by 4914040994383706593 on Aug 20, 2016

These are the best dates I have ever had. Only wish they were a little cheaper.

Best dried dates ever

Posted by Reviewer2569653 on Jul 31, 2013

These dates are very tasty and have perfect texture, not to hard. I like that they are pitted. Will be ordering more of them.

Dry

Posted by Reviewer1052121 on Aug 27, 2016

they were hard and dry.

NON GMO dates!

Posted by serjandsveta on Mar 14, 2014

wow,this is so amazing! non-gmo and organic dates!? I usually bought pitted dates at Chinese or Russian stores here in MN. But I wanted to buy organic and non-gmo. Who knows what they put in non-gmo and non organic ones! And I love these! I love dates overall! It's my weakness! :)

[Made in Nature, Organic Dates, Pitted, Sun-Dried & Unsulfured, 6 oz (170 g)] Made in Nature, Organic Dates, Pitted, Sun-Dried & Unsulfured, 6 oz (170 g) (MDN-50405)

Posted by 5453538247859948188 on May 12, 2016

Great taste!!

Posted by 5740330060812433333 on Jul 25, 2014

Wonderful dates, sweet and tasty