• Reviews | English

Delicious and moist

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

I purchase these regularly. they have never let me down.You can feel more moist than any brand.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jan 07, 2013

really good plums and it feels good knowing they are not coated in pesticides.

Delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Nov 30, 2012

Delicious!! I've found these online organic and unsulfured makes a HUGE difference. I like that in my bag there was some quite big pieces and its not oily as regular dried plums bought in the bulk store. Definetly repurchasing this stuff its soo good!

WOW Spectecular

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 12, 2012

I used not to love plums before, but this stuff changed it completely. I LOVE PLUMS!!! I used to LOVE Made in Nature figs the best, but now THIS is the best!! I LOVE it, I think I have to order more and more because just 1 pouch goes sooo quickly as wind goes by!

Soft and sweet

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Sneak a couple into my sons lunch to help with constipation. And it works to keep him regular. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good taste~

Posted by 4954376993398993664 on Apr 13, 2013

it's relally good taste, i wanna get it again!

so delicious

Posted by Korutherapy on Apr 15, 2013

the only downside- the product was eaten up too fast. Amazing freshness, juicy Plums , will by again.

Part of my Paleo Diet

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

I used to buy prunes at supermarkets. On a few occasions I saw white mold on the skin well before the expiry date. They were not fresh enough. So I switched to Made in Nature, Organic Plums. They are organic and much better in freshness and quality.

Very tasty