• Customer Ratings

WOW Spectecular

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 12, 2012

I used not to love plums before, but this stuff changed it completely. I LOVE PLUMS!!! I used to LOVE Made in Nature figs the best, but now THIS is the best!! I LOVE it, I think I have to order more and more because just 1 pouch goes sooo quickly as wind goes by!

Soft and sweet

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Sneak a couple into my sons lunch to help with constipation. And it works to keep him regular. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Oct 06, 2012

Organic dried plums cost more in New Zealand, so I am happy to be able to get these from Iherb. Tasty.

JUST RIGHT...

Posted by Reviewer1180204 on Nov 04, 2012

These taste amazing and just the right sweetness.

yummy

Posted by blobber on Aug 08, 2012

the kids love it

Great Plum Taste and Organic Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Great ORGANIC plums! The size is so handy. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your purse, pocket, locker, bedside table and your desk at work. Kids like these too! Put some in their backpack for school.

tasty, chewy, fragrant

Posted by Reviewer3317240 on Dec 09, 2012

a great product

임산부 변비 친구 푸룬!!!

Posted by Reviewer2272833 on Aug 18, 2012

철분제를 먹으면 변비가 발생하기 때문에 구매 했어요... 한국에도 많은 푸룬 제품이 수입되고 판매하는데 특별히 아이허브랑 가격 차이는 없어요.

wonderful

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

The girl I shared these with said they were the most delicious snack she'd tried yet from iherb. I think it's pretty great but wouldn't go quite THAT far... But I dunno, they are delicious...

最喜欢吃的布林干

Posted by mim558 on Jul 17, 2012

好吃,好吃,拆开一袋总是全家抢~~ 至今为止买过二十多包了 好吃,非常原生态 自然的口感,没有添加剂,吃的放心!!! 我的宝宝也喜欢吃,吃了一直盯着我再要再要~~