• Customer Ratings

WOW Spectecular

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 12, 2012

I used not to love plums before, but this stuff changed it completely. I LOVE PLUMS!!! I used to LOVE Made in Nature figs the best, but now THIS is the best!! I LOVE it, I think I have to order more and more because just 1 pouch goes sooo quickly as wind goes by!

Soft and sweet

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Sneak a couple into my sons lunch to help with constipation. And it works to keep him regular. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

لذيذ

Posted by HayaAbu on May 20, 2016

من المفضلات عندي لازم اشتري حبتين او ٣ كل مرة

Great

Posted by 5525976936441707402 on May 24, 2016

Definitely taste more natural and real, as in less sugary kind of sweetness.

tender, tasty prunes

Posted by Reviewer2583999 on Jan 14, 2014

I purchase these regularly. they have never let me down.

Moist and tasty!

Posted by 5369513903597477534 on Jan 28, 2014

I like these prunes because they are high quality and organic. They are moist and easy to chew and have just the right amount of sweetness for me. As recommended, I refrigerate them after opening and they stay very fresh for at least a week, which is about how long it takes me to consume the bag. I will definitely buy again.

Moist and not too sweet

Posted by supernova on Feb 04, 2014

I like that it's unsulfured and sugarless. Tastes good too. My baby loves it, and it helps keep him regular. I stock up on this quite a bit.

Good snack

Posted by 4668183831822032106 on Feb 06, 2014

I cut these up into smaller pieces for my 13 month old. She really likes the taste.

Delicious

Posted by 4657384891335236050 on Feb 25, 2014

Yum. I read the recommendations and they are indeed yummy.

두번째 구입이요...

Posted by 5556043266515039262 on Feb 28, 2014

전에 반신반의로… 구입했는데… 효과 직방… 부드러워지네요… 친정아빠도 여러가지 장관련 약을 드시는데.. 이것도 드셔보시고 괜찮다해서… 구입했어요…최대 6개만 되네요… 떨어지면 다시 주문하려고요