• Customer Ratings

The best

Posted by 5406567719403306574 on Apr 26, 2015

These are the best dried plums I ever ate in my life!!! They are so tasty and natural, that I couldn't stop eating them!

Very nice

Posted by 5316721693496766626 on Apr 18, 2015

Nice and not too wet

Super tasty organic plums

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Mar 27, 2015

Best ever plums I tasted so far. Great concentrated taste of plum,sweet and sour balance is perfect, and you also taste the sun, I mean the taste of the ripening on the tree I guess. It is a little dryer than the wet type "California Prunes" or "Prune d'Agen", but more wet than the dry, harder types which do not stick at all to your fingers. These stick a little bit, but you can pick them with fingers. It simply is a treat!!!

Great Plum Taste and Organic Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Great ORGANIC plums! The size is so handy. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your purse, pocket, locker, bedside table and your desk at work. Kids like these too! Put some in their backpack for school.

Super Yummy

Posted by 5646548178240724407 on Jan 06, 2015

I was a bit worried about ordering fruit from overseas but these are fresh and delicious.

Tasty

Posted by PurpleFlower on Dec 25, 2014

Like it as it is tasty and healthy. Click on my username to see my review on other product

Good

Posted by 5628165783075771482 on Nov 26, 2014

Good tasting, but could have been a little fresher.

Great prunes - healthy

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Nov 16, 2014

Tastes fresh and oh so yummy! Love that they unsulphured. I always stock up on these - I tend to demolish one packet in 1-2 sittings... >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Part of my Paleo Diet

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

I used to buy prunes at supermarkets. On a few occasions I saw white mold on the skin well before the expiry date. They were not fresh enough. So I switched to Made in Nature, Organic Plums. They are organic and much better in freshness and quality.

Perfect.