Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1629338 on Jan 23, 2012

I really did not care for this product. They did not taste at all like the apricots I am used to. The color(brown) was not appetizing.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer1728503 on Feb 29, 2012

Was really disappointed in these. I could get past their dark, ugly appearance if it wasn't for the fact that they were also quite hard and almost tasteless. Certainly they did not taste much like an apricot. Really bad. Not even worth one star, nut had to put one to submit review.

fermented

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Apr 14, 2013

We've had this brand of dried fruit before, and they did great figs. These apricots tasted seriously fermented, and must have been overripe or badly handled. I don't know if it is just this batch or all the time... but next time we'll order the figs instead.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1271799 on Oct 25, 2011

These apricots are hard and woody and they smell "0ff". Maybe the package was damaged in transit,butI would not eat them.Not up to Iherb's wqnderful standard

Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer1081878 on Jul 10, 2012

These "apricots" didn't taste like apricots at all. Some had no flavour besides a generic sweet flavour and the black ones tasted like figs! My local supermarket has better tasting apricots and they're the cheap generic brand! Will not buy again.