Delicious

Posted by 5091789434835875653 on Nov 27, 2014

I only wish I had discovered this alternative to sugar a long time ago. It is so tasty in hot drinks, sprinkled on smoothy or cereal. It is also reasonable and full of goodness.

Me encanta

Posted by artemisa on Feb 03, 2015

Hacia tiempo que había comprado este producto y lo tenía sin usar en la despensa. La semana pasada lo probé para hacer unos pancakes sanos y unas galletas de choco y chía. Me gusta porque no deja sabor a coco, el sabor es suave y no es excesivamente empalagoso.

amazing product

Posted by 5438164779470613513 on Apr 12, 2014

very tasty

Nice sweet suttle coconut flavour

Posted by 4735758230537034894 on Apr 21, 2015

Nicely Packaged, Tastes great, it does not dissolve as easily as white sugar, nor is it as strong as white sugar; but all the better! I will be ordering again :)

better than regular sugar!

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on May 14, 2015

I use this as a substitute for cane/brown sugar. It has a similar taste, and I use it for pretty much everything.

Yum!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on May 18, 2015

This is the best! its rich.

Feel better with this

Posted by DeanaS on May 28, 2015

We don't know what all good things we're getting from this coconut sugar yet. I rarely use it due to being diabetic - sometimes I'll put some in my coffee. I mainly buy this for my husband who uses sugar pretty liberally, and every day. He's happy to use it but hasn't said it's any different from regular sugar. Shows what he knows.

!

Posted by Strelka on May 19, 2016

Super garšīgs kokoscukurs

just good

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on May 20, 2016

Im constantly trying new companies, this one is on the better side.You wont be sorry to order this one.

Better than sugar

Posted by 4970630198477328374 on May 21, 2016

We use coconut sugar as a substitute for regular sugar, in all dishes with sugars. It tastes great, and in most of the sweet cooking I do, I use half amount coconut sugar. Highly recommend for a healthy lifestyle!