More Nutritious Brown Suger Substitute

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Dec 30, 2012

A nice product but be aware that it is not white in color as you might expect from coconut meat so does not replace white sugar. It is produced from the flower part of the palm and is brown, very close to date sugar in taste, with the same sort of grainy texture. A good product nevertheless.

Very nice

Posted by 4711883003752928730 on Oct 11, 2013

I prefer this to regular sugar now. It has a more complex flavor and isn't as sickly sweet. As it says you can substitute 1:1 but I haven't tried it myself. Not being as sweet adjustments might have to be made. It is delicious on cereal or porridge though and only the tiniest sprinkling is needed.

Fantastic!!!

Posted by LoveLife on Mar 21, 2013

The taste is amazing. It gives such a pleasant caramel flavor! I enjoy my morning coffees more now. No kidding, a natural coffee with a caramel taste is what sets my mood for the day!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Feb 12, 2015

I have never been partial to the taste of cane sugar. I have tried to find a sweetener that I love. Maple syrup and honey taste better to me than cane sugar, but this beats them all. It is a really "gentle" flavor and the most delicious sweetener I have ever tried. Wish I had discovered this years ago, and love that it is much lower on the glycemic index than all the above as well.

god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

godt alternativt til sunnere sukker

Delicious

Posted by 5091789434835875653 on Nov 27, 2014

I only wish I had discovered this alternative to sugar a long time ago. It is so tasty in hot drinks, sprinkled on smoothy or cereal. It is also reasonable and full of goodness.

Caramel-y sweetener

Posted by MissGreen on Apr 13, 2014

Perfect for chocolate cakes or anything that can do with an added slightly caramel-y flavour.

Exquisita!

Posted by 5108891844905416969 on Mar 04, 2014

Simplemente la adoro, pero en general adoro todo lo que provenga del coco jijiji. Excelente producto.

Good

Posted by 5647406475633848847 on Jan 29, 2014

Good substitute for white sugar. Can't taste the difference in baked goods.

Palm Sugar