buen precio

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

hidrata poco pero por el precio la puedes usar también como contorno de ojos. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Good!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

Smells good, moisturizes very well and is very affordable. A good purchase! Could be just a tad softer so that it would be easier to apply.

good

Posted by 4964023590066054120 on Dec 27, 2012

cheap balm, but after I use it it makes me feel thirsty. I bought it in 0.88

Buen precio y producto, pero el olor...

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Pese a que a veces me da la sensación que el bálsamo de vainilla nutre mas, en realidad creo que nutren lo mismo. Donde falla para mi este bálsamo es en el olor, que a mi al menos no me parece ni llamativo ni especial... Aunque ya digo que eso, en realidad, es cuestión de gustos. Yo sin lugar a dudas el que recomiendo es el de vainilla. Para más información, tienes este y otros tantos productos en mi blog.

Quite good

Posted by StankaK on Apr 13, 2013

It is quite moisturizing but i think I lick it out in half and hour. :o)

petit prix

Posted by Strawwy on Nov 13, 2012

Baume agréable et nourrissant, sent très bon, pour le prix ca vaut vraiment le coup.

Great Value

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Nov 24, 2012

So cheap it would be hard to find anything to complain about. Nice smooth texture and plesant friuty scent. Only gave it for stars simply because it's not the BEST i've tried but it is good!

It's ok

Posted by 5056761680146332723 on Feb 19, 2013

First i liked it but after using it for a while i noticed that it stopped moisturizing my lips plus it started leaving the residue which i hate. So i got back to my favorite dr.bronner's lip balm which i buy here btw

Quite good.

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

All Madre's lip balms are ok. Nothing special, but very okey for the price. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Prefer the vanilla

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Have come back on to rewrite review as I don't care for the smell of this lip balm. I like the way it feels and tastes but there is a slight rotten smell about the pomegranate. If someone is sitting next to me they will say "What is that smell?" and not in a complimentary way. Get the vanilla - it is much nicer! If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!