Prefer the vanilla

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Have come back on to rewrite review as I don't care for the smell of this lip balm. I like the way it feels and tastes but there is a slight rotten smell about the pomegranate. If someone is sitting next to me they will say "What is that smell?" and not in a complimentary way. Get the vanilla - it is much nicer! If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Nice lipbalm

Posted by 4950745073799558693 on Mar 28, 2013

I appreciate the minimal list of ingredients, and how small it is. However i do not like the smell, which is nice but i assumed would be more pronounced. I also have to reapply quite frequently, and i don't find it as protective on the lips. I think i just prefer lipbalms with butters and waxes inside.

Not enough for very dry lips

Posted by EndlessSummer on Apr 13, 2014

It didn't work for my dry lips... I felt like sometimes it worsen the trouble. I think it might work for slightly dry lips that doesn't need too much moisture, just something light to lock humidity. I will probably use it when my lips will be better to keep them moisturized. For very dry and chapped lips, maybe a product with Shea butter would work better to repair skin as it did for mine. I only use raw shea butter by now.

review

Posted by 5520178751717943020 on Mar 31, 2014

So far so good

Nice lip balm

Posted by 5542150041687866513 on May 27, 2014

Nice to carry it in a bag for emergencies (yes there can be an emergency haha) but not nourishing enough Made of beeswax which slides well on the lips and protect the lip (although it needs several applications througout the day) but it does not heal dry an/or damaged lips Nice smell (hence the stars ^^)

Not so good

Posted by NarnianGirl on Jun 22, 2013

This was the only one I tried from Sierra Bees that wasn't so good. The scent was irritating, and for some reason it reacted badly on my lips. Would recommed the others from this line, much better... Vanilla, Honey and Cocoa. This did not work out.

Nice lipbalm

Posted by Theres on Jan 31, 2014

It has a great scent and smoothes my lips, but unfortunately I find it necessary to reapply often.

doesnt work for my lips

Posted by Reviewer3046557 on Nov 17, 2012

I wanted to like this. but it made my lips dried up next day.

Does the opposite

Posted by Reviewer2345985 on Nov 27, 2012

Unfortunately for me, it definitely doesn't "quench" my lips but rather leaves them feeling dry and needing more. I'm better off with nothing than this.

don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2087215 on Dec 10, 2012

Dry out my lips!! Nice sent.