Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Sierra Bees, Organic Pomegranate Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Very good!

Posted by ShelleyP on Sep 08, 2012

Very good natural lip balm, and the price was more than reasonable. Nothing miraculous about it but got the job done. Scent is like candied pomegranate and is fairly pleasant.

Doubt if you'll find better at this price!

Posted by GreatOverseasShipping on Jun 17, 2013

I'm a -natural only!- lip balm addict. I have a few favourite ones that are more expensive but I want to have a lip balm in every handbag I use regularly just in case I forget to move my makeup pouch when switching hand bags. The Madre Bees lip balms are perfect for that, i like the consistency, not too firm, not too soft. It's firm enough to have one lying in my car as well. So, will be ordering more. Out of the three flavours I bought (pomegranate, vanilla and mint) this pomegranate is my favourite. It's fruity fresh which I like (as opposed to lip balms that smell and taste like bubble gum candy)

Nice lip balm

Posted by odereviews on Sep 29, 2012

Madre Bees lip balm with price of $0.33 is a steal! Otherwise this is a pretty decent lip balm. Nice smell, OK texture (could be a little softer), and taste is also good. Make sure you pick these out while the bargain price lasts. :)

Luxurious pomegranate oil for my lips. Love it.

Posted by Leione on Jan 09, 2014

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting dry, chapping, peeling, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This pomegranate lip balm smells great and has among its ingredients the luxurious pomegranate oil, a natural sunscreen protecting against UV radiation, fending off free radicals, preventing inflammation, soothing and restoring damaged skin. The other ingredients are no worse. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. Some people might have concerns about “natural flavor” among the ingredients, but it’s organic compliant and doesn’t contain MSG. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer dry, chapped, and sore – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

Disappointed, lost cap when received!

Posted by 5760557502986486118 on Dec 24, 2012

The lip balm has no cap on it when I received my order, can't find it anywhere in the delivery box, guess they have already lost it during packing. So my only solution was to throw it away. Disappointed! Hope iherb can be more careful in packing next time.