Sierra Bees, Organic Pomegranate Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Doubt if you'll find better at this price!

Posted by GreatOverseasShipping From Belgium on Jun 17, 2013

I'm a -natural only!- lip balm addict. I have a few favourite ones that are more expensive but I want to have a lip balm in every handbag I use regularly just in case I forget to move my makeup pouch when switching hand bags. The Madre Bees lip balms are perfect for that, i like the consistency, not too firm, not too soft. It's firm enough to have one lying in my car as well. So, will be ordering more. Out of the three flavours I bought (pomegranate, vanilla and mint) this pomegranate is my favourite. It's fruity fresh which I like (as opposed to lip balms that smell and taste like bubble gum candy)

Disappointed, lost cap when received!

Posted by 5760557502986486118 on Dec 24, 2012

The lip balm has no cap on it when I received my order, can't find it anywhere in the delivery box, guess they have already lost it during packing. So my only solution was to throw it away. Disappointed! Hope iherb can be more careful in packing next time.

Dries the lips

Posted by Reviewer1901186 From Ireland on Jan 10, 2013

Somehow it makes my lips drier, I think its because of only very few ingredients.

moisture plus

Posted by NelDXB From United Arab Emirates on Jan 19, 2013

absolutely great item, i love it.

Patiko

Posted by KOQ048 From Lithuania on Dec 11, 2012

Gera sudėtis, gerai kvepia, puikiai tepasi, maloniai dengia lūpas. Manau labiau tinkantis šilu metu, žiemai (bent Lietuvoje), norėtūsi truputi riebesnio.