Unbeatable at this price!

Posted by GreatOverseasShipping on Jun 17, 2013

I'm a -natural only!- lip balm addict. I have a few favourite ones that are more expensive but I want to have a lip balm in every handbag I use regularly just in case I forget to move my makeup pouch when switching hand bags. The Madre Bees lip balms are perfect for that, i like the consistency, not too firm, not too soft. It's firm enough to have one lying in my car as well. So, will be ordering more. Out of the three flavours I bought, pomegranate, vanilla and mint, the pomegranate is my favourite. I prefer its fruity freshness to this vanilla which is sweeter and I'm just less into bubble gum or candy-like lip stuff, hence the 4 stars instead of 5.

Won't buy it again

Posted by UltraMarine on Jan 18, 2013

I do not really like these balms - they give little moisture for my lips. But composition's good. Состав хороший, но увлажнения и питания для моих губ маловато:(

Vanilla lip balm

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

My favorite scent for a lip balm! // Мой любимый запах для бальзама для губ! Отличная ванилька.

Great Value

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Nov 24, 2012

I love vanilla so was looking forward to trying this one, it's not the nicest vanilla scent ever but it is still plesant and the product has a good texture.

Good

Posted by cherylphchan on May 05, 2015

Handy for winter

Basic lip balm

Posted by Cressie on Jul 17, 2015

I quite like this lip balm. It is inexpensive and tastes good. I think it taste more oat than vanilla though. It moisturises quite well.

good

Posted by 5036236588259606551 on Sep 18, 2013

good

Good!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

Smells good, moisturizes very well and is very affordable. A good purchase! Could be just a tad softer so that it would be easier to apply.

Nothing special but good.

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 18, 2013

My lip vere very soft after using this balm. It stays on lips for quite awile and doesn't smell at all. Vitamin E helps to protect tender skin on lips. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Love the scent

Posted by illuminated on Jan 22, 2014

Out of all Sierra Bees lip balms I've tried, this probably is my favourite (or at least, one of my favourites). It's a light lip balm, suitable for warmer seasons, when your lips are not that chapped. The smell is wonderful, I love vanilla.