• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Customer Ratings

The best lip balm ever!

Posted by 5706519703215414678 on Oct 26, 2014

My lips are 365 days dry..even in summer time. So you can say that I've tried so many lip products this and that..more than 10 brands. I was a little skeptical when I first ordered it(Btw, I ordered cocoa butter flavor)...it was ridiculously cheap too, so why not try? I thought.. It is incredibly soft and smooth when you apply it on your lips..My lips immediately felt better and healtier. I applied only twice a day, in the morning before I left to work, and before going to sleep. The result? It's unbelivable! My lips are not dry anymore...it's not peeling off anymore...I could not believe the result. I higly recommend this lip balm to anyone. I like that fact that I can use this on my toddler's lips too. I will buy more of Sierra lip products! (already ordered vanilla,mint flavor)

Sierra Bees Rock!

Posted by KuusenAlla on Oct 26, 2014

And pomegranate is my all time favorite! Vanilla is good, too. Other lip balms seem like trash after Sierra Bees. I even use them for dry spots in my fingers etc.

Perfect for the whole family and for gifts

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 24, 2014

We love the Sierra Bees lip balms. They are great for the kids, adults, and make perfect little thank you gifts. We have tried all the different flavors and each have a favorite. When we give them as gifts we put them in a little bag with some hand cream or other type of balm from iherb too.

Posted by 4675271716031740246 on Oct 22, 2014

Hidrata bien aunque al final me cansé del olor, pero eso ya son gustos personales.

Great lip balm

Posted by 5502852879654265448 on Oct 21, 2014

tastes good, and it's certified as a 100% organic product! I have all the sierra bees lip balms, and the vanilla is on the top 3 list! :D

Excellent product

Posted by 5065353057016861839 on Oct 19, 2014

I will keep buying

Maravilloso!

Posted by perlica84 on Oct 18, 2014

El precio maravilloso, el balsamo de los mejores que he probado. Sin duda muy recomendables!

Calidad precio inmejorable

Posted by 5758903749724387683 on Oct 14, 2014

Bueno

not bad

Posted by 5291651766418051136 on Oct 12, 2014

For those who like the smell of vanilla. Not bad, it works.

Sierra Bees: Bálsamo de Vainilla

Posted by roxbis on Oct 10, 2014

Me gusta mucho, porque no es seco, ni deja esa película sobre los labios que parece que te los han bañado en chocolate o mermelada, que pesa en los labios. Huele estupendamente e hidrata, que es el propósito principal de este tipo de productos! Si te ha sido útil mi comentario, dale al botón! Gracias