• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Reviews | English

Good!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

Smells good, moisturizes very well and is very affordable. A good purchase! Could be just a tad softer so that it would be easier to apply.

Good product

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 15, 2013

I don't wear lip balm all the time but at times when my lips get a bit dry I love to have an organic lip balm to apply.

ok

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 21, 2013

ok. At least its organic, thus better than the rest

Love the scent

Posted by illuminated on Jan 22, 2014

Out of all Sierra Bees lip balms I've tried, this probably is my favourite (or at least, one of my favourites). It's a light lip balm, suitable for warmer seasons, when your lips are not that chapped. The smell is wonderful, I love vanilla.

Nothing special but good.

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 18, 2013

My lip vere very soft after using this balm. It stays on lips for quite awile and doesn't smell at all. Vitamin E helps to protect tender skin on lips. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Lovely!

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 11, 2013

The smell is sweet but not obnoxious. It does soften lips but won't heal super chapped lips. Overall, this balm is pretty great!

Great Value

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Nov 24, 2012

I love vanilla so was looking forward to trying this one, it's not the nicest vanilla scent ever but it is still plesant and the product has a good texture.

Quite good.

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

All Madre's lip balms are quite good, for the special price very good :) PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

I really love those

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

I wouldn't thought that it would be that good but it really is! I got this also in pomegranate. I thing that this tastes a bit artificial but still does a great job. It fits everywhere and it rehydrates and softens my lips. I like it and I recommend it! It's a great and really cheap chapstick.

OK for a freebe

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

Can't complain too much since it was free, but I won't be paying money for it any time soon.