Basic lip balm

Posted by Cressie on Jul 17, 2015

I quite like this lip balm. It is inexpensive and tastes good. I think it taste more oat than vanilla though. It moisturises quite well.

Great Value

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Nov 24, 2012

I love vanilla so was looking forward to trying this one, it's not the nicest vanilla scent ever but it is still plesant and the product has a good texture.

Lovely!

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 11, 2013

The smell is sweet but not obnoxious. It does soften lips but won't heal super chapped lips. Overall, this balm is pretty great!

good

Posted by 5036236588259606551 on Sep 18, 2013

good

Good

Posted by cherylphchan on May 05, 2015

Handy for winter

Love the scent

Posted by illuminated on Jan 22, 2014

Out of all Sierra Bees lip balms I've tried, this probably is my favourite (or at least, one of my favourites). It's a light lip balm, suitable for warmer seasons, when your lips are not that chapped. The smell is wonderful, I love vanilla.

Good product

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 15, 2013

I don't wear lip balm all the time but at times when my lips get a bit dry I love to have an organic lip balm to apply.

ok

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 21, 2013

ok. At least its organic, thus better than the rest

Quite good.

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

All Madre's lip balms are quite good, for the special price very good :) PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

I really love those

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

I wouldn't thought that it would be that good but it really is! I got this also in pomegranate. I thing that this tastes a bit artificial but still does a great job. It fits everywhere and it rehydrates and softens my lips. I like it and I recommend it! It's a great and really cheap chapstick.