Good for dry lips

Posted by 5112571040311405952 on May 09, 2013

My lips get very dry from the elements, and this gives immediate relief. Great smell, too.

New Favourite

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Feb 23, 2013

This is my new favourite chapstick! Perfect beeswax taste (I know it says honey, but it has that classic beeswax flavour) and the texture is amazing. Very slick and smooths lips with just a hint of sheen. It's an oil based product, so it's not waxy at all. (And all natural/organic!!) Just perfect, I am picking up a bunch - at 0.85 each (they're on sale right now) this product is a steal!!!

Organic, natural, non-toxic lip balm

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Moisturizes dry lips well.

MCS PATIENTS: THIS HAS A TOXIC SYNTHETIC VANILLA CANDLE ODOR!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 12, 2013

I reacted to this. The scent is overpowering. To the trash it goes.

Didn't like

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

I love all the bee and honey products and have a lot of them. But the this lip balm smells old and spoilt honey. I will never buy it again and would not recommend. However, the pomegranate one is simply amazing.

great balm

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

very good balm

Natural smell of honey!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It has a natural smell of honey and it is very hydrating. Very good price! Another good lip balm is by Thorn Organics. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Sierra Bees, Organic Honey Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 30, 2013

It do helps on relieving my dry lips problems. Excellent product.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I like the product is all natural and organic and comes without any harmful chemical. This is important as lip balm is often accidentally swallowed when we eat/drink. This gives me a peace of mind when that happens. It is oil based, non sticky thus it's easy to spread. Check out my page for more reviews!

Just what the doctor ordered for dry and sore lips.

Posted by Leione on Mar 14, 2014

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting dry, peeling, chapping, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This Organic Honey Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E is just what the doctor ordered for dry, sensitive, and sore lips. Honey is one of the best natural remedies for chapped lips with strong healing, antioxidant, antiseptic, antibacterial, and hygroscopic properties. It seals in moisture, gently exfoliates dead skin cells, relieves pain and soreness, protects against infection and inflammation (something dry and flaky lips are prone to), restores damaged skin. Olive oil known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer dry, chapped, and peeling – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.