Sierra Bees, Organic Unflavored Beeswax Lip Balm

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Perfect for people with chemical allergies!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 19, 2014

I love the Sierra Bees brand of lip balms for they are organic and non-toxic. This one is perfect for people with MCS, multiple chemical "sensitivities" aka allergies as, although I do love many essential oils, I am allergic to the stronger oriental and exotic ones. The new label (change from Madre Labs to Sierra Bees) means we now have a cute little bee on the label. Although I know that buying products for the fancy packaging is not very bright, I have to admit that a cute packaging on a healthy, organic product makes all the difference in what I will choose, all things considered being equal. A fun little lip balm with nothing to destroy my health, quite the opposite. I like that! :)

May cause irritation to sensitive lip

Posted by 4927809995105577100 on Jul 27, 2013

After one day of usage, my upper and lower lip are swelled up and the edges are flaky, red and itchy. This is the only time a lip balm has caused such an allergy reaction. Maybe it's both the beewax and vitamin e that contributed to it.

Pucker up

Posted by 101010011 on Nov 20, 2012

at the time i purchased this, they were basically giving it away since it was a brand new item, and in my logic, there is no such thing as not enough lip balm, so i stockpiled up on some. the ingredient list is good. it is a minimal approach with nothing artificial and non gmo vitamin E. goes on well and moistens for a fair amount of time

Unscented

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

I love this as it is organic and is also great for wearing under lipstick. It comes at a very great price so barely noticeable when added to your cart. It's great for moistening and has great staying power. I would purchase again =)