• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Customer Ratings

Refreshing mint lip balm.

Posted by Leione on Jan 12, 2014

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting painfully dry, peeling, chapping, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This organic mint lip balm contains peppermint and spearmint essential oils known for their powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral properties and capable of fighting off different types of infections, bacteria, viruses, fungi, and boosting the immune system. While it’s great for mint lovers, it won't be suitable for people allergic to mint and menthol and suffering from acid reflux, heartburn, and other gastroesophageal conditions, because it can aggravate them and cause discomfort. Personally, I like this lip balm, but for some it might just be too strong and cause a burning sensation. The other ingredients are great as always. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer painfully dry, chapped, and peeling – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 09, 2013

it helps

tastes good

Posted by blabla on Oct 30, 2012

Since it's inevitable that you ingest some of your lipbalm, I am glad this one is 100% organic. It does a great job moisturizing lips and at a great price too.

My favourite mint lip balm

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I recently decided to switch out all my beauty products to non-toxic products. I purchased 3 different lip balms to replace my "toxic" medicated peppermint lip balm ..... "Sierra Bees Organic Mint Burst", "Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic" and "Burt's Bees Beeswax". All three use beeswax as a base and peppermint to flavour. The main difference is in the oils each uses. The Sierra Bees uses olive. Dr. Bronners uses jojoba/avocado, whereas Burt's uses coconut/sunflower oil. I really liked all three but Burt's has a long ingredients list including soy and canola, so I won't be buying it again. The remaining two are both organic and great products. If I had to pick my favorite it would be the Sierra Bees as the addition of spearmint gives it a really great taste. It also has the shortest ingredient list and is the cheapest. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 30, 2013

I like the consistency of the Sierra Bees lip balms. Not too oily, not hard at all. Creamy. Nice mint but would not use in winter, way too cold but very cooling in the summer. Enjoy!

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

good balm

Patiko

Posted by KOQ048 on Mar 02, 2014

Puiki sudėtis, geras kainos ir kokybės santykis. Balzamas tvirtas, vasarą nesutyštantis. Pasitepus ant lūpų jaučiasi maloni, gaivinanti mėta. Rekomenduoju pabandyti ne tik šį, bet ir kitus šio gamintojo lūpų balzamus.

Excellent Quality Lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer3137633 on Oct 02, 2012

Keeps my lips moisturized, without feeling waxy, but still doesn't come off easily. The moisture, lasts a long time, without having to reapply constantly. The smell and taste are not at all offensive, doesn't taste bad, if you happen to lick your lips and taste it. The Pomegrante Lip Balm is my favorite though, but I like the mint too, refreshing feeling, seems to lighten my mood! Great price for a 10 star quality lip balm. Going to purchase a few more of these, and give them as stocking stuffers for Christmas.

Smells great

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Have tried the vanilla and pomegranate too! Lasts for longer than most traditional lip balms. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!