沒有特別涼薄荷

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015

原以為這支會很涼,結果並非如預期,就是一隻乖乖牌的護唇膏,還是值得推薦!

Excellent Quality Lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer3137633 on Oct 02, 2012

Keeps my lips moisturized, without feeling waxy, but still doesn't come off easily. The moisture, lasts a long time, without having to reapply constantly. The smell and taste are not at all offensive, doesn't taste bad, if you happen to lick your lips and taste it. The Pomegrante Lip Balm is my favorite though, but I like the mint too, refreshing feeling, seems to lighten my mood! Great price for a 10 star quality lip balm. Going to purchase a few more of these, and give them as stocking stuffers for Christmas.

Mint lip balm

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

Actually I ordered all three "bees" balms. Maybe this one like the pomegranate one is a bit unusual with it's mint scent. // Опробовала все новенькие бальзамы от Мадре - этот и гранатовый немного необычные.

Smells great

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Have tried the vanilla and pomegranate too! Lasts for longer than most traditional lip balms. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Organic lip balm

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012

Very nice lip balm

Great Value

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Nov 24, 2012

This is the only one from this range i gave the full 5 stars i think they are all great value but this one is just my favourite scent i have worn it the most and would buy again.

Lovely

Posted by Didokitty on Sep 29, 2013

Lovely lip balm. Add only a little if you don´t wish shine and a little more to beautiful shiny lips.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Lip Balm EVER !!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 27, 2013

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. This is a unique Lip Balm contains only ingredients that have proven Medical Benefits: ORGANIC Extra virgin olive oil, ORGANIC beeswax, ORGANIC peppermint oil, ORGANIC spearmint oil, ORGANIC hemp seed oil, non GMO Vitamin E. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

My New favourite

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

I love this brand. Great product. Moisturizes without leaving a gross residue.

Minty, Kissable lips!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Very natural lip balm and moisturizing (: