• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Reviews | English

沒有特別涼薄荷

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015

原以為這支會很涼,結果並非如預期,就是一隻乖乖牌的護唇膏,還是值得推薦!

Excellent Quality Lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer3137633 on Oct 02, 2012

Keeps my lips moisturized, without feeling waxy, but still doesn't come off easily. The moisture, lasts a long time, without having to reapply constantly. The smell and taste are not at all offensive, doesn't taste bad, if you happen to lick your lips and taste it. The Pomegrante Lip Balm is my favorite though, but I like the mint too, refreshing feeling, seems to lighten my mood! Great price for a 10 star quality lip balm. Going to purchase a few more of these, and give them as stocking stuffers for Christmas.

Mint lip balm

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

Actually I ordered all three "bees" balms. Maybe this one like the pomegranate one is a bit unusual with it's mint scent. // Опробовала все новенькие бальзамы от Мадре - этот и гранатовый немного необычные.

Sierra Bees, Organic Mint Burst Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 31, 2013

Although I am already mad because of the same and again the same hundreds of these lipsticks as freebies, but I can't complain about quality. They are good. But please, add some new freebies, because already whole iherb community is sitting with soft, moisturized and smelly lips. Its enough :D

very good

Posted by 5118474962378729716 on Jul 30, 2013

very good

Minty, Kissable lips!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Very natural lip balm and moisturizing (:

The best

Posted by Tonjiz on May 06, 2015

The best one of all the sierra bees lip balms. I like the mint tingeling sensation and it keeps lips well moisturized. I am a lip balm addict and I have a bunch of Sierra lip balms lying around my house so that I always have it availabe. If I go somewhere and forget to bring one I almost get a panic attack. Some lip balms seems to dry out my lips but not Sierra bees, they are the best, AND the cheapest!

Dovoljna!

Posted by 4983557813435203108 on Nov 03, 2013

Baljzam blja gub o4enj prijaten na gubah, prijatno pahnet. budu pokupatj eshe!

Smells great

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Have tried the vanilla and pomegranate too! Lasts for longer than most traditional lip balms. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Lovely

Posted by Didokitty on Sep 29, 2013

Lovely lip balm. Add only a little if you don´t wish shine and a little more to beautiful shiny lips.