| English
| USD ($)

Sierra Bees, Organic Mint Burst Lip Balm, .15 oz (4.25 g)

My favourite mint lip balm

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I recently decided to switch out all my beauty products to non-toxic products. I purchased 3 different lip balms to replace my "toxic" medicated peppermint lip balm ..... "Sierra Bees Organic Mint Burst", "Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic" and "Burt's Bees Beeswax". All three use beeswax as a base and peppermint to flavour. The main difference is in the oils each uses. The Sierra Bees uses olive. Dr. Bronners uses jojoba/avocado, whereas Burt's uses coconut/sunflower oil. I really liked all three but Burt's has a long ingredients list including soy and canola, so I won't be buying it again. The remaining two are both organic and great products. If I had to pick my favorite it would be the Sierra Bees as the addition of spearmint gives it a really great taste. It also has the shortest ingredient list and is the cheapest. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

great balm

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

good balm

Patiko

Posted by KOQ048 on Mar 02, 2014

Puiki sudėtis, geras kainos ir kokybės santykis. Balzamas tvirtas, vasarą nesutyštantis. Pasitepus ant lūpų jaučiasi maloni, gaivinanti mėta. Rekomenduoju pabandyti ne tik šį, bet ir kitus šio gamintojo lūpų balzamus.

I won't buy again

Posted by UltraMarine on Jan 18, 2013

I do not really like these balms - they give little moisture for my lips. But composition's good. Состав хороший, но увлажнения и питания для губ маловато:(

Excellent Quality Lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer3137633 on Oct 02, 2012

Keeps my lips moisturized, without feeling waxy, but still doesn't come off easily. The moisture, lasts a long time, without having to reapply constantly. The smell and taste are not at all offensive, doesn't taste bad, if you happen to lick your lips and taste it. The Pomegrante Lip Balm is my favorite though, but I like the mint too, refreshing feeling, seems to lighten my mood! Great price for a 10 star quality lip balm. Going to purchase a few more of these, and give them as stocking stuffers for Christmas.