Posted by 5538172443827344651 on Dec 09, 2012

Daniel, Croatia, Dalmatia, Makarska! JIC 308! My best choice for my girlfriend when kissing her!

Yay!

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

This lip balm has a great smell and it is smooth to apply and looks great on. The mint gives it a nice tingly feel. And for that price it's a really good buy. I have also tried the red and yellow lip balms from Madre Bees and this one seems to do the best job, so I'm going to keep buying this one! It's really hard to find lip balms I like, but this is definitely the best one I have come across so far.

Nice value for money. Nice manly flavour

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

Nice value for money. This is suitable for men - a very masculine minty flavour. This is the only balm my boyfriend uses for his chapped lips during winter.

Dovoljna!

Posted by 4983557813435203108 on Nov 03, 2013

Baljzam blja gub o4enj prijaten na gubah, prijatno pahnet. budu pokupatj eshe!

Amazing lipbalm !

Posted by SamiraNatural on Dec 18, 2013

This is just my favorite ! So delicious to use ! So organic ! So natural ! So yummy !

very good

Posted by 5118474962378729716 on Jul 30, 2013

very good

Sierra Bees, Organic Mint Burst Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 31, 2013

Although I am already mad because of the same and again the same hundreds of these lipsticks as freebies, but I can't complain about quality. They are good. But please, add some new freebies, because already whole iherb community is sitting with soft, moisturized and smelly lips. Its enough :D

reliable chapstick for dried lips

Posted by berriebo on Jul 17, 2013

Too many orders of these chapsticks already! Smells awesome and best remedy for people like me. My lips get chapped often and love the fact it's organic.

Good product

Posted by adechamplain on Aug 07, 2013

If you like lip balm you will love this product

Adore this