Sierra Bees, Organic Mint Burst Lip Balm, .15 oz (4.25 g)

4.5 out of 5 based on 2002 reviews

Smells great

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Have tried the vanilla and pomegranate too! Lasts for longer than most traditional lip balms. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Organic lip balm

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012

Very nice lip balm

Another Madre Bees success!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This is the third or fourth flavor of lip balm I've ordered from the Madre Bee brand. I've been satisfied with every one of them. This is super soft with a nice minty scent. It's not overbearing like some mint products can be. It lasts a long time so I don't have to keep reapplying. And I feel like my breath is fresh with added mint chapstick. Great, organic product! I highly recommend. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Lovely

Posted by Didokitty on Sep 29, 2013

Lovely lip balm. Add only a little if you don´t wish shine and a little more to beautiful shiny lips.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Lip Balm EVER !!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 27, 2013

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. This is a unique Lip Balm contains only ingredients that have proven Medical Benefits: ORGANIC Extra virgin olive oil, ORGANIC beeswax, ORGANIC peppermint oil, ORGANIC spearmint oil, ORGANIC hemp seed oil, non GMO Vitamin E. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.