Madre Bees, Organic Pomegranate, Lip Balm

Posted by Springtime on Aug 03, 2013

It tastes great and I love it! I will re-order. Please, see all my reviews. Thanks for the great service iHerb! :)

Lovely

Posted by Didokitty on Sep 29, 2013

Lovely lip balm. I keep this at work on a top drawer so I can reapply every time I get back from a lunch or coffee break. Add only a little if you don´t wish shine and a little more to beautiful shiny lips.

Great Lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer2611079 on Apr 30, 2013

All natural ingredients, nice smell. Thanks

Great lip balm!

Posted by 4660393475657843164 on Jun 12, 2013

Excellent lip balm! Works great, long lasting and very nourishing. There aren't a bunch of nasty chemicals in this product and the entire family from kids to grandparents can use it.

Cute packaging and yummy flavor! .....

Posted by FUN198 on Apr 14, 2013

I had another pomegranate lip balm but I really wanted to have this one because the packaging was too cute =) This lip balm keeps my lips very soft, smooth, and smell wonderful. You should keep this one when it is so cheap.

Hidrata

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 03, 2013

Es bastante hidratante, pero a mi me huele más a aceite de oliva(principal componente) que a granada. Por el precio que tiene si merece la pena.

Best Lip Balm EVER !!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 26, 2014

Recommended by my Medical Doctor. This is a unique Lip Balm contains only ingredients that are super foods with proven Medical Benefits: Extra virgin olive oil, Beeswax, Hemp seed Oil, Vitamin E, pomegranate oil and natural flavors. Even natural flavors are often healthy, if you think about spices like ginger, turmeric root, garlic and so on. . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

Just great!

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013

Completely natural (which is not that common: even though many brands claim to be natural they actually aren't). Nice smell, moistens well!

best

Posted by happydays on Jan 14, 2013

Again...Madre Bees lipbalm is my favourite:-)

Sweet

Posted by 5217768996540402124 on Jan 16, 2013

Feels very good on your lips. Does not have that chemical/unnatural feeling some popular lip balms have. Will buy again