• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Reviews | English

moisture plus

Posted by NelDXB on Jan 19, 2013

absolutely great item, i love it.

Love this!

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Great lip balm. Moisturizes without leaving a gross residue.

Amazing product

Posted by MariaMG on May 16, 2013

I always had trouble with chapped lips and I never expected this balm to be this good. I tried so many products before and nothing ever worked for me. Since I started using it the only thing I can say about it is that it's an amazing product. Even if I don't use it, my lips are still ok and moisturized. All my friends want to try it and I'll definitely buy more.

good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

good balm

Patiko

Posted by KOQ048 on Dec 11, 2012

Gera sudėtis, gerai kvepia, puikiai tepasi, maloniai dengia lūpas. Manau labiau tinkantis šilu metu, žiemai (bent Lietuvoje), norėtūsi truputi riebesnio.

Nice lip balm to give away as a present

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

I bought a few of these to give to sweet friends that like to use lip balm. The stick is easy to carry along in a hand bag or pocket. Smells good!

VERY SMOOTH

Posted by sonlyk on Dec 11, 2012

This lip balm is very good and leaves the lips very smooth. It isn't very oily and you can use it under your lipstick. It is really nice for every day use and of course it is very cheap.

Sensative to Something

Posted by 4710403206978993917 on Nov 07, 2012

This product gave me a sore throat, the same way many lipsticks do. I don't know what the ingredient is, but I won't use it.

Bad mechanic smell

Posted by debraananda on Jul 09, 2013

Doesn't smell pretty and natural smells like A car mechanic oil when first applied

Way too oily but it's organic!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 30, 2012

The scent is milder than that of NOW brand pomegranate lip balm which is a plus. But like all olive oil based lip balms such as Badger, it is way too oily and doesn't last long on the lips, plus the feeling is not pleasant. I much prefer waxier balms like NOW but that's not an organic brand. Beeceuticals strawberry was the cadillac of lip balms being that it also acted as a gentle but potent lip exfoliator. Unfortunately, as I predicted in my review, it was promptly discontinued (as is everything perfection I fall in love with) but luckily I stocked up on those so I'm all set for a while. 3 stars for being organic and for being a tad less oily than Badger brand.