• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Customer Ratings

Sierra Bees, Organic Vanilla, Lip Balm, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 10, 2013

I am not an expert at these, because I haven't used much, but this one is marvelous. So smooth and long lasting on lips, you need only small amount to feel good moisturizing effect. Organic? It is even more better. How much organic lip balm are in the world today? Grab it and don't hesitate. Give me YES and feed me or I eat this lipstick :)

Delicious vanilla!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Delicious vanilla flavour! It contains organic extra virgin olive oil and beeswax! Very good price. Another good lip balm is by Thorn Organics. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

great balm

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

great balm

tastes good

Posted by blabla on Oct 30, 2012

Since it's inevitable that you ingest some of your lipbalm, I am glad this one is 100% organic. It does a great job moisturizing lips.

Amazeballs.

Posted by Jellona on Nov 15, 2012

Makes me feel like a beautiful man. Such is the creamy vanillaness.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 21, 2013

Excellent quality

Special treat for vanilla lovers.

Posted by Leione on Jan 09, 2014

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting dry, chapping, peeling, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This vanilla lip balm is definitely a treat for vanilla lovers with its sweet vanilla aroma, and the organic ingredients are great as well. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. Some people might have concerns about “flavor” among the ingredients, but it’s organic, all-natural, and doesn’t contain MSG. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer dry, chapped, and sore – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead, not to mention that I just love its vanilla smell.

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Tick all the boxes

Posted by Ozbeach on Aug 08, 2013

Excellent product. Cheap, natural with no nasties, nice vanilla taste, moisturizing, glossy effect on lip. Will buy again. Thanks to I-Herb for a great service.

good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

good balm