Tick all the boxes

Posted by Ozbeach on Aug 08, 2013

Excellent product. Cheap, natural with no nasties, nice vanilla taste, moisturizing, glossy effect on lip. Will buy again. Thanks to I-Herb for a great service.

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Nice product

Posted by SvetlaPlamen on Dec 02, 2012

Reall ynice product, makes my lips soft and juicy.Recommend it.

Smells great

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Smells so good my 4 year old wants to eat it! Lasts for longer than most traditional lip balms If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

good balm

(Gasp!) It's lip balm!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

Yeah, this is lip balm, it does what it promises - It keeps my lips nice and kissably moist. Apparently all the young ladies in my harem seem to like it so it's good as far as I'm concerned.

Buy Me!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This is the 4th Sierra Bees lip balm I've purchased. I think I found my favorite! The vanilla is so smooth and creamy, but not overbearing. It's very subtle and stays on a long time, so you don't have to keep applying. And it's organic!! Can't go wrong here.

Mi balsamo favorito, relacion calidad/precio insuperable

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

El olor es buenisimo, un aroma a vainilla que recuerda muchísimo a los labiales de MAC. La textura al principio parece un poco dura, difícil de trabajar, pero tras usarlo las primeras veces se vuelve más cremoso. Eso sí, indispensable tener los labios bien secos ya que al ser fundamentalmente aceite de oliva y cera, no se desprende el producto si queda algo de humedad en ellos. Para más información, tienes este y otros tantos productos en mi blog.

bon rapport qualité prix !!!!

Posted by 4780212965825025807 on Sep 13, 2012

Il sent très bon, une odeur de sucre vanillé et hydrate assez bien !

Vanilla lip balm

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

My favorite scent for a lip balm! // Мой любимый запах для бальзама для губ! Отличная ванилька.