• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Customer Ratings

Great lip balm!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Sep 14, 2013

I recently decided to switch out all my beauty products to non-toxic products. I purchased 4 different lip balms to replace my "toxic" medicated peppermint lip balm ..... "Sierra Bees Organic Mint Burst" and the "Vanilla Beeswax", "Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Organic" and "Burt's Bees Beeswax". All use beeswax as a base. The main difference is in the oils each uses. The Sierra Bees uses olive. Dr. Bronners uses jojoba/avocado, whereas Burt's uses coconut/sunflower oil. I really like that Sierra Bees is organic and has a short ingredient list. It's also the cheapest. I like the vanilla, but prefer the "mint". I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Muy bien!

Posted by ohjudith23 on Mar 09, 2014

Buenos ingredientes, buena hidratación y buen olor! Para ser gratis, qué más se puede pedir?

Bueno.

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 06, 2014

Muy hidratante, como todos los de la marca. Sin embargo, el olor no es de mis favoritos. No huele para nada a vainilla.

Cera de Abelha

Posted by 5181576585179921403 on May 22, 2014

Recomendo, não ressecou por um grande período guardada.

Yum

Posted by kiwibird92 on Nov 02, 2014

This product smells delicious and keeps lips moist for ages.

Love the fragrance of this one

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Apr 26, 2015

I love this brand of lip balm and have tried most if not all the flavors. (I need one in my purse, one in my overnight travel bag, one next to my bed, one in the kitchen... you get the idea). You can't go wrong with this one. It's smooth without being waxy.

Love it

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

My absolute favourite lip balm! I have been giving these out for my family and friends as well, and now I have to buy them in bulk because everyone wants more!

nice

Posted by 5418357963475153878 on Jun 22, 2015

Use it at bedtime

Basic lip balm

Posted by Cressie on Jul 17, 2015

I quite like this lip balm. It is inexpensive and tastes good. I think it taste more oat than vanilla though. It moisturises quite well.

Good

Posted by cherylphchan on May 05, 2015

Handy for winter