I was skeptical. . .

Posted by 5449997842660775821 on Apr 24, 2014

My doctor recommended "mushroom coffee "and told me that it was an "acquired taste." After trying it, it wasn't bad. So far I have used it with soy creamer but want to try with almond milk too. I definitely notice that I don't have the coffee urges that I would have several times a day. She told me that I drink too much coffee so hopefully I can stick with this.

Not bad but Not for me...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

this has strong bitter taste which is good but still doesn't do the job of a regular strong cup of coffee,neither do i feel the effect of the Reishi or Cordyceps even in larger dosages and i do familiar with their effect but this product does not deliver it at all,sorry...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Handy at the office but you won't mistake it for Starbucks

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Sep 13, 2010

I park this at my office and make a quick cup now and then. Since I've never found an instant coffee that makes a really good cup (including Via) this fills the bill when I don't want to hike to Starbucks. Obviously, if it weren't for the shrooms I wouldn't bother but that gives it enough of an edge.

Very earthy

Posted by Reviewer2173339 on Oct 12, 2010

I am a recent convert to Reishi coffee and now don't drink anything else. However, this blend tastes so strongly of mushroom that I gave it away after unsuccessfully trying to find a dilution that I could swallow. (I drink my coffee black.) I gave it to the friend who had introduced me to Reishi coffee, and he absolutely LOVES this blend.

Good flavor, but unsure of nutritional content

Posted by Reviewer1371701 on Feb 21, 2011

I don't drink a lot of instant coffee, but I like to have some around for those occasions when I don't want to make a full pot. CafeCeps has a good flavor, I think, but it's unclear to me what the nutritional benefits are. The label didn't help me unravel that, either.

CafeCeps

Posted by lennise on Oct 06, 2011

taste ok no discernable health benefits yet

When I want a taste of coffee

Posted by Reviewer1578024 on Dec 02, 2011

I don't consider coffee to be beneficial; but when I have to have that taste I don't feel so bad about drinking this. This along with a scoop of Madre cococeps makes a good mocha smoothie.

Convenient packaging

Posted by Reviewer1291656 on Dec 04, 2011

I really don't know what else to say ......haven't noticed any difference in my energy level. It's an above average tasting instant coffee. I plan to continue drinking it daily hoping that perhaps the "magic mushroom" will accumulate in my system and provide that elusive energy boost.

taste is not so good

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Dec 29, 2009

good for you but tastes pungent

Unusual

Posted by Reviewer2155216 on Jan 06, 2010

This would take some getting used to - it certainly tastes different than your normal AM cup of Joe! But it's not bad.