Uniquely Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on May 27, 2012

Once in a while, when trying out new stuff I run across something wonderful. This is my all time favorite find on iherb. The flavor is unique, coffee-like, malt-like, hard to describe, reminds me somewhat of "Postum" which is no longer on the market but which I enjoyed as a child. For whatever reason, it was LOVE at first taste for me. I mix a scoop with 5 oz hot water and 3 oz of almond milk and make this my afternoon snack. I've traded out my 200 calorie snack for this 45 calories of pure comfort and find it so much more satisfying. I am very caffeine sensitive, but it has never given me jitters or disturbed my sleep. Although the first ingredient is instant coffee, I am guessing there isn't much caffeine in the 2.2 grams of product per scoop. Yet, it does help me stay alert during those sleepy afternoon hours. I don't know much about the health benefits of Cordyceps and Reishi mushroom, but that's my next research project. Cost wise, it is less than 30 cents per cup. While spending $4 or $5 for Starbucks may be worth it for some folks, including me once in a while, I could not be more excited about this find.

Love it.

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Mar 16, 2013

Tastes excellent, and does not give me the jitters. Moreover, one tiny scoop (included) makes a full cup of coffee. I have ordered this several times, and plan on doing so for a good, long time. The reishi mushroom is key in fighting cancer cells. Plus, it is very cost-effective, much more so than brewing coffees, as it is concentrated and instant. Instant coffee, actually retains more of the antioxidants than non-instant, because of the process of freeze drying (I learned this on Dr. Oz).

Immune booster coffee!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I take it every morning with stevia. I really like the taste! I love the fact that I can get my caffeine dose in the morning along with healthy cordyceps and reishi that strengthen my immunity. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

CafeCeps is wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3320645 on Mar 19, 2013

CafeCeps is great all sorts of ways. You can drink it black - it's terrific and fast. You can add milk or evaporated milk for another taste. You can heat a cup of milk and add a scoop of CafeCeps. You can mix strong brewed coffee with an equal part of heated milk and then add a scoop of CafeCeps. You can also add a small or large amount of Madre Labs CocoCardio powder for a mocha taste (maybe add a drop or two of Stevia for sweetness). At $11.86 a packet, a large cup of coffee is only 26 cents and you may not even need a full scoop for a large cup of black coffee. No, I don't work for Madre Labs, but I wish I did.

Very nice and healthy coffee.

Posted by Reviewer2380360 on Feb 27, 2012

In 50 years I have NEVER drunk coffee, but when I received cafeceps as a free sample from i-herb, I thought I'd give it a try and really enjoyed it. I purchased a pak in my next order and have enjoyed a cup a day. When I recently ran out of cafeceps, I tried some regular instant and was shocked at the jitters and anxiety I felt. The cafecepts seems to offer a very pleasant boost without the typical coffee jitters. I've read up a little on the reishi and cordyceps and feel that they are a positive addition to my health and well-being. Some may be convinced that consuming caffeine/coffee may be ill advised, but recent news has suggested that 1 cup a day may be beneficial, especially if it's good coffee. Since this is organic and includes the reishi and cordyceps, I feel comfortable enjoying a cup a day and don't feel guilty doing so. Best wishes.

I'm never going back to regular coffees again!

Posted by Reviewer1541750 on May 24, 2010

I'm not sure I can even begin to accurately express how much I adore this stuff! Not only is it VERY reasonably priced but it's so good for you! It wakes you up naturally and doesn't give you any of the annoying side effects that most commercially available coffees do. I got to where I could not drink coffee anymore although I loved it because they all made me feel horrible. I have some defective heart valves as well as interstitial cystitis (painful bladder syndrome) and both conditions made it very hard to drink regular coffees. On top of those problems they just made me feel bad and run down after i would drink them. I had almost given up on coffee completely despite my love for it when I tried a sample of this stuff and FELL IN LOVE! It tastes AMAZING, like the the best gourmet coffee I've ever tasted! Very upscale! And it picks you up naturally while boosting your immune system! I never feel bad after drinking it, never get jittery, and my bladder doesn't get horrible spasms as it does with any other caffeine I intake-that in itself is a miracle! I love that I can again enjoy coffee and never have to worry about the downsides to it as this stuff HAS NONE! I mix mine with some flavored creamer, flavored liquid stevia, and add whipped cream on top and then add a little bit of raw sugar sprinkles. It's sooo wonderful! :) This stuff is my new favorite drink! I HIGHLY recommend it to any and everyone!

WON'T BE WITHOUT

Posted by Reviewer3020130 on Apr 25, 2011

I like the idea of having a cup of coffee that I feel has real health benefits. One cup is very satisfying and I don't feel the need for multiple cups. I ran out of this and had to switch back to regular coffee while I waited for my order to arrive. I was surprised at how much I missed the CafeCeps. Now I always keep a bag in reserve so I I don't run out.

Nothing Beats Madre Labs CafeCeps-healthwise and more

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Apr 08, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this product, and CocoaCeps as well. As a matter of fact almost everything that Madre Labs makes is wonderful. (I do not work for Madre Labs or any advertising company- I just love healthy, organic, good tasting products). I gave this to my family and even my acupuncturist and everyone loves it as much as I do. I'm not even a coffee drinker but I have a cup once in a while. This one is delicious and I take it mostly because of the beneficial organic mushroom blends. My acupuncturist and I agree that it's a great way to get some of those organic healing mushrooms into your diet. iherb,please don't stop selling this. And thank you for the great service.

Decent, Unusal Taste, Do LIke it Though!!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

Very small size, just 100g....waited for the right offer to get it. If you must get the fancy mushroom benefits, this may be good for you! New customers see my profile.

My wife loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1780799 on Dec 25, 2010

I bought these for my wife for Christmas. She had received a sample pack with an order she had placed and loved it. She enjoyed the convenience and taste of the CafeCeps and felt better about drinking it rather than just regular coffee. I bought it as a Christmas surprise and she was overjoyed. Thanks for the quality products.