WON'T BE WITHOUT

Posted by Reviewer3020130 on Apr 25, 2011

I like the idea of having a cup of coffee that I feel has real health benefits. One cup is very satisfying and I don't feel the need for multiple cups. I ran out of this and had to switch back to regular coffee while I waited for my order to arrive. I was surprised at how much I missed the CafeCeps. Now I always keep a bag in reserve so I I don't run out.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Nov 22, 2011

This is a wonderful alternative to hot tea or coffee. I really enjoy having a cup in the afternoon for a little burst of energy. It's not "heavy" like coffee, nor bitter. Try it...you'll like it!

Oooh, this is good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1882054 on Feb 07, 2010

Nice flavor, and it does seem to give a good boost of energy without noticeable side effects.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Great!

Excellent in protein shakes

Posted by x-tine on Nov 21, 2012

I add a scoop or 2 of this product, along with a scoop of either plain organic cocoa powder or Madre Labs CocoCardio product (which has beet powder and cocoa) for an excellent mocha-flavored treat!

loved it

Posted by 4620104603956089258 on Nov 05, 2012

Personally, I think this coffee makes great latte. dissolve a bit with hot water and add milk. absolutely yummy latte. love it.

Gets me going every day!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I can honestly say that this product gives me a noticeable boost in energy - Which lasts pretty much all day! As a bonus, it even helps with hangovers... Great stuff!

Don't underestimate the value of cordyceps

Posted by 5490609097026834550 on Feb 16, 2014

I've been drinking this beverage for almost a year now and can say there are some unusual changes in my health for the better. The first to mention is I don't get up to pee at all at night. At 56 I thought it was just a normal part of life but when I noticed I don't get up anymore I researched and found Chinese medicine considers it a state of disease of the kidneys. Then I researched the supplements I was taking and lo and behold Cordyceps is known for healing that condition. The second thing is I have a heart condition from birth, and at this point with regular yoga practice and supplements, cordyceps being the primary one I believe, I have almost no symptoms anymore which is nothing short of miraculous because it's a serious condition. Occasionally I will have problems but not enough to go on meds. Thank you MadreLabs and iHerb!!!!!

Excellent instant coffee

Posted by IVI723 on Mar 01, 2014

I drink this regularly even thou this is instant coffee. Taste is quite good but might be a bit bitter for some people because of the added medicinal mushrooms. Makes me feel better than many other even higher priced coffees so I think this might be very low on mycotoxins even thou it has some robusta beans (which are usually higher in caffeine and mycotoxins). Overall a fantastic organic coffee.

Great tasting coffee

Posted by 4753046880079525222 on Apr 05, 2015

This product tastes great and gives lots of energy!