July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Madre Labs, CafeCeps, Instant Organic Coffee Beverage, 3.52 oz (100 g)

Love it.

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Mar 16, 2013

Tastes excellent, and does not give me the jitters. Moreover, one tiny scoop (included) makes a full cup of coffee. I have ordered this several times, and plan on doing so for a good, long time. The reishi mushroom is key in fighting cancer cells. Plus, it is very cost-effective, much more so than brewing coffees, as it is concentrated and instant. Instant coffee, actually retains more of the antioxidants than non-instant, because of the process of freeze drying (I learned this on Dr. Oz).

Decent, Unusal Taste, Do LIke it Though!!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

Very small size, just 100g....waited for the right offer to get it. If you must get the fancy mushroom benefits, this may be good for you! New customers see my profile.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Great!

Nothing Beats Madre Labs CafeCeps-healthwise and more

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Apr 08, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this product, and CocoaCeps as well. As a matter of fact almost everything that Madre Labs makes is wonderful. (I do not work for Madre Labs or any advertising company- I just love healthy, organic, good tasting products). I gave this to my family and even my acupuncturist and everyone loves it as much as I do. I'm not even a coffee drinker but I have a cup once in a while. This one is delicious and I take it mostly because of the beneficial organic mushroom blends. My acupuncturist and I agree that it's a great way to get some of those organic healing mushrooms into your diet. iherb,please don't stop selling this. And thank you for the great service.

Excellent in protein shakes

Posted by x-tine on Nov 21, 2012

I add a scoop or 2 of this product, along with a scoop of either plain organic cocoa powder or Madre Labs CocoCardio product (which has beet powder and cocoa) for an excellent mocha-flavored treat!