Madre Labs, CafeCeps, Instant Organic Coffee Beverage, 3.52 oz (100 g)

Very nice and healthy coffee.

Posted by Reviewer2380360 on Feb 27, 2012

In 50 years I have NEVER drunk coffee, but when I received cafeceps as a free sample from i-herb, I thought I'd give it a try and really enjoyed it. I purchased a pak in my next order and have enjoyed a cup a day. When I recently ran out of cafeceps, I tried some regular instant and was shocked at the jitters and anxiety I felt. The cafecepts seems to offer a very pleasant boost without the typical coffee jitters. I've read up a little on the reishi and cordyceps and feel that they are a positive addition to my health and well-being. Some may be convinced that consuming caffeine/coffee may be ill advised, but recent news has suggested that 1 cup a day may be beneficial, especially if it's good coffee. Since this is organic and includes the reishi and cordyceps, I feel comfortable enjoying a cup a day and don't feel guilty doing so. Best wishes.

Decent, Unusal Taste, Do LIke it Though!!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

Very small size, just 100g....waited for the right offer to get it. If you must get the fancy mushroom benefits, this may be good for you! New customers see my profile.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Great!

Nothing Beats Madre Labs CafeCeps-healthwise and more

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Apr 08, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this product, and CocoaCeps as well. As a matter of fact almost everything that Madre Labs makes is wonderful. (I do not work for Madre Labs or any advertising company- I just love healthy, organic, good tasting products). I gave this to my family and even my acupuncturist and everyone loves it as much as I do. I'm not even a coffee drinker but I have a cup once in a while. This one is delicious and I take it mostly because of the beneficial organic mushroom blends. My acupuncturist and I agree that it's a great way to get some of those organic healing mushrooms into your diet. iherb,please don't stop selling this. And thank you for the great service.

Excellent in protein shakes

Posted by x-tine on Nov 21, 2012

I add a scoop or 2 of this product, along with a scoop of either plain organic cocoa powder or Madre Labs CocoCardio product (which has beet powder and cocoa) for an excellent mocha-flavored treat!