Madre Labs, CafeCeps, Instant Organic Coffee Beverage, 3.52 oz (100 g)

Very nice and healthy coffee.

Posted by Reviewer2380360 on Feb 27, 2012

In 50 years I have NEVER drunk coffee, but when I received cafeceps as a free sample from i-herb, I thought I'd give it a try and really enjoyed it. I purchased a pak in my next order and have enjoyed a cup a day. When I recently ran out of cafeceps, I tried some regular instant and was shocked at the jitters and anxiety I felt. The cafecepts seems to offer a very pleasant boost without the typical coffee jitters. I've read up a little on the reishi and cordyceps and feel that they are a positive addition to my health and well-being. Some may be convinced that consuming caffeine/coffee may be ill advised, but recent news has suggested that 1 cup a day may be beneficial, especially if it's good coffee. Since this is organic and includes the reishi and cordyceps, I feel comfortable enjoying a cup a day and don't feel guilty doing so. Best wishes.

Decent, Unusal Taste, Do LIke it Though!!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

Very small size, just 100g....waited for the right offer to get it. If you must get the fancy mushroom benefits, this may be good for you! New customers see my profile.

Nothing Beats Madre Labs CafeCeps-healthwise and more

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Apr 08, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this product, and CocoaCeps as well. As a matter of fact almost everything that Madre Labs makes is wonderful. (I do not work for Madre Labs or any advertising company- I just love healthy, organic, good tasting products). I gave this to my family and even my acupuncturist and everyone loves it as much as I do. I'm not even a coffee drinker but I have a cup once in a while. This one is delicious and I take it mostly because of the beneficial organic mushroom blends. My acupuncturist and I agree that it's a great way to get some of those organic healing mushrooms into your diet. iherb,please don't stop selling this. And thank you for the great service.

بشعه

Posted by 4853065532588919660 on Apr 20, 2015

عجزت افهم هالقهوة .. مضيعه للفلوس

I'm never going back to regular coffees again!

Posted by Reviewer1541750 on May 24, 2010

I'm not sure I can even begin to accurately express how much I adore this stuff! Not only is it VERY reasonably priced but it's so good for you! It wakes you up naturally and doesn't give you any of the annoying side effects that most commercially available coffees do. I got to where I could not drink coffee anymore although I loved it because they all made me feel horrible. I have some defective heart valves as well as interstitial cystitis (painful bladder syndrome) and both conditions made it very hard to drink regular coffees. On top of those problems they just made me feel bad and run down after i would drink them. I had almost given up on coffee completely despite my love for it when I tried a sample of this stuff and FELL IN LOVE! It tastes AMAZING, like the the best gourmet coffee I've ever tasted! Very upscale! And it picks you up naturally while boosting your immune system! I never feel bad after drinking it, never get jittery, and my bladder doesn't get horrible spasms as it does with any other caffeine I intake-that in itself is a miracle! I love that I can again enjoy coffee and never have to worry about the downsides to it as this stuff HAS NONE! I mix mine with some flavored creamer, flavored liquid stevia, and add whipped cream on top and then add a little bit of raw sugar sprinkles. It's sooo wonderful! :) This stuff is my new favorite drink! I HIGHLY recommend it to any and everyone!