More like a serum than a moisturizer

Posted by 4897294931201216643 on May 27, 2013

This product is very lightweight. I used to have very oily skin when I was younger; my skin is still somewhat oily but not as much as it used to be. I have been using this product more like a serum, in other words, I put it on right after cleansing then apply an additional moisturized on top. You don't need much. Two pumps will completely cover your face and neck. It does make the skin look very smooth and seems to have some good ingredients.

Good. Not great.

Posted by JEJ446 on Nov 20, 2013

Very pleasant cream. It slightly tightens face after using, but it also lifts skin and makes it brighter. It is good for summer, dont think its good for winter - not enough moisture. The list of ingredients is good. However, my personal belief is that price is too much. It's not that good.

Great stuff

Posted by 4931594032049067316 on Sep 03, 2016

A little watery texture than other creams that I used. Tingling on the skin. And is absorbed into the skin. Skin feel nice and supple after use. Will buy again.

Good

Posted by 4965119279031347878 on Sep 18, 2013

My skin is sensitive, oily and dry, with acne, cystic acne, it helps to keep it moisturized, it doesn't give any breakouts, it dries out quickly after applied, it's good to wear make up after, but I feel like my face gets oily really fast with this moisturizer!

Buena hidratante no grasa

Posted by 5158120571509305384 on Oct 10, 2014

Muy hidratante y nada grasa. Fácil de disponer

Πολύ καλό

Posted by AngieKariofilli on Nov 15, 2015

Μου άρεσε πάρα πολύ. Η αντλία που έχει η συσκευασία είναι βοηθητική και ρουφάει όλο το προϊόν χωρίς να μένει στα τοιχώματα. Ελαφριά στη σύνθεση του, δεν μου ερέθισε την επιδερμίδα και το άρωμα ήταν διακριτικό αλλά δε με ενθουσίασε κιόλας σαν πράσινο τσάι. Όχι κάτι το φοβερό. Απορροφάτε άμεσα και ήταν ιδανικό το πρωί για πριν το μακιγιάζ.

Lovely and light

Posted by 5680339166440223232 on Oct 26, 2016

This feels amazing on my skin and is so light. Already seeing a great improvements with my spots...

Agradable sensación

Posted by 5596040868127321190 on Dec 01, 2016

Crema ligera y de rápida absorción. Me ayuda a mantener la hidratación de la piel. La recomiendo.

I really liked this moisturizer

Posted by 5660987442627018080 on Dec 14, 2016

It's a good moisturizer that didn't break me out and made my skin feel soft. I would say that it prevented me form getting breakouts, to a certain extent. However, I will not be repurchasing this product as the price is not worth it for the little amount of product that you get in the bottle

Nice light moisturizer

Posted by 5124244906908099217 on Dec 25, 2016

Very pleasant scent and it absorbs very quickly. I like this brand very much, I also use their hand cream with great results.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »