Nice

Posted by 5658988038001024723 on Jul 20, 2014

Good, feels good on skin and smells nice, but didn't affect my skin.

problem!

Posted by 5628162706413001962 on Jun 03, 2014

I can't use it because i get sores from this product! I don't know why? Maybe I have some alergy?

My new favorite cream!

Posted by rebeccajo on Oct 09, 2014

This feels like heaven when applied, not sticky at all. I love the dispenser, it gives just the right amount. I have combination skin. Not sure if this will work well for really dry skin. Update- It is nearing the dryer months, and it's not quite moisturizing enough. :(

Muy ligera

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

AL principio no me gustaba porque me picaba la piel, pero como tenía tan buenas críticas le di otra oportunidad. Se pasó ese efecto y ahora como crema de día en verano me gusta mucho. Parece muy densa pero al contacto con la piel se vuelve acuosa y se absorbe muy bien y por completo. Muy fresquita de llevar, no resulta pesada, pero hidrata bien.

Not for dry skin, but good

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on May 29, 2015

I like the texture and the fragrance, it is a shame it is not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. Used it on my neck instead. It would be great for normal and/or combination skin.

Pretty Good

Posted by 5050414714688033366 on Jul 28, 2015

lotion is light weight and absorbs fast into skin. not greasy at all.

I am reordering this, my acne doesn't feel so bad anymore

Posted by 5705484808098204041 on Sep 19, 2016

I've been using this product for more than 4 weeks now. I honestly believe it has helped me with my inflamed acne during hot summers here in the Middle East. My pimples are not inflamed anymore. Before I used my make up brush even to apply moisturizer because my face was so painful I didn't want to be the one hurting it. That's how bad my acne were. Now, I can touch my face to apply my creams. It also blends well with the ELF primer and foundation for acne skin. But I am also taking NOW's EGCg green tea extracts just to really see how green tea can help my skin. So far, this combination has been working well. Now I can go to work and meet people confidently.

smooth and pleasant feeling

Posted by 5749743769415796940 on Apr 20, 2016

recommend ! Although he does not smell so good but is absorbed quickly and leaves the skin smooth and pleasant feeling

Effective but I desire for a heavier cream

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Feb 19, 2016

It definitely does what it claims, I'd put it on at night and wake up with a smoother and softer skin. However, because it's thin as a serum and I prefer heavier creams that sit on my skin overnight, I had to add another cream over it. It works, but I won't repurchase. This would be good for those of you who prefer lighter moisturizers.

decent

Posted by dianais on Oct 04, 2015

Decent and good price. Had no problems while using it.