Not for me

Posted by 5178089236688730456 on Jun 09, 2014

Product is supposed to be hypoallergenic. I broke out all over my face after two uses.

Will never stop buying this

Posted by 4718174913531595610 on Nov 08, 2014

This stuff is amazing and does wonder for my skin. Absorbs instantly and moisturizes very well. My skin feels so soft and not heavy, doesn't clog pores. Highly recommended. Wasted no time in purchasing 5 at one go during my second purchase!

Much more than expected!

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Sep 10, 2014

I bought this without expecting anything special. After applying it for the first time I understood it's going to be my favourite cream for a veeeeery long period of time. My skin is rather mixed, but in summer it tends to be oily. When using the cream it stays balanced for quite a long time during the day. The consistency is light and is absorbed quickly by the skin. I just love it. And the price is unbeatable!

The best product for my acne

Posted by 5317050067676302457 on Nov 05, 2013

I only regret haven't known about this cream sooner.. Seriously, it is the perfect cream for my acne, far less breakout since i use it (1month) I recommand it

Great ,,, i'm from egypt

Posted by Reviewer3279347 on May 31, 2013

Reduces wrinkles and cleans the skin and pimples, test worked for more than a kind of excellent species.

Good for summer/ Отличный крем на лето

Posted by Reviewer1893248 on May 15, 2016

Quite light texture, no strong scent, i'd rather say it almost has no scent at all. Cream color is light brown, absorbs really quick and good into the skin; absolutely not oily, not greasy. Will be a perfect summer moisturiser for those who have normal/dry skin. For very dry to atopic skin might not be enough moisture. Отличный крем на лето для тех у кого нормальная или близкая к сухой кожа. Для очень сухой кожи не хватает увлажнения (у меня это зона вокруг рта) Но сверху на увлажняющий серум ложится отлично и дополнительного увлажнения не требуется. Хватает одного нажатия дозатора, чтобы нанести крем на все лицо и шею. Впитывается моментально, не жирный и кожа лица после него не блестит.

Great for the the summer

Posted by ChagitiHerbpage on May 16, 2016

Feels almost like water on the face ,absorb fast and leave the skin with nice hydrating feeling

Good

Posted by 4965119279031347878 on Sep 18, 2013

My skin is sensitive, oily and dry, with acne, cystic acne, it helps to keep it moisturized, it doesn't give any breakouts, it dries out quickly after applied, it's good to wear make up after, but I feel like my face gets oily really fast with this moisturizer!

ligtweight but no signaficant improvement

Posted by 4806140800229247910 on Dec 25, 2013

lightweight texture and easy to apply, good for summer. However, I didn't see any signaficant improvement after a few times usage. Honey Girl Face & Eye cream (extra sensitive) is much better.

Not a natural product as advertized, look carefully at the ingredient list!

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on May 01, 2016

Madre Labs wants to market itself as a natural organic company so imagine my surprise when I read the entire list of ingredients and found, among other chemicals, a silicone called dimethicone. While it helps the texture of this cream, it is not biodegradable, takes 400+ years!