its not very natural..

Posted by Ujinia on Feb 26, 2015

havent used it yet but read that it contains dimethicone and tetrasodium EDTA that sis made from ethylenediamine, formaldehyde—a known carcinogen according to the National Cancer Institute..

Madre Labs EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream

Posted by KiMaLi on Jun 29, 2013

This is a PH balanced skin cream. It is fragrance free for those who are sensitive to fragrances and other aromas. It is suitable for any skin type. It is made with biodegradable ingredients. This product MAY help to diminish skin damage. It helps to minimize oxidative skin damage. It helps maintain hydration and firmness to your skin. It brightens and balances your skin tone.

Been using for a month. Doesn't moisturize very well.

Posted by 5649910247993348803 on Apr 21, 2014

I was excited to use this product because it seems to have a really good ingredient list. I've been battling severe acne, so reading ingredient lists has become second nature to me. I've been using this product for a month and it hasn't caused any more breakouts, which is great, but it also hasn't really seemed to do much. My skin has seemed to de-plump because it doesn't deliver much moisture, so that my acne scars are deeper and more noticeable. I'll finish off the bottle, but I don't plan on buying it again.

ATTENTION OILY & ACNE-PRONE SKIN!!!!!!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Aug 02, 2014

I bought this first because of the cheap price of 4,68 dollars (Normal price is 29,95 US), so I wasn't expecting too much. But I have to tell you guys, that I'm sooo pleased witht his moisturizer. I have acne-prone & oily skin, and this cream is very light-weight and sinks into the skin pretty fast. I have also noticed, that this cream keeps my skin free of acne, and whenever I use my other moisturizer from "Essence" the acne comes back. So this cream is a HG for me and incredible, especially for OILY SKIN & ACNE PRONE SKIN!!! :) SO try it out.

Works great!

Posted by 5220068348145264126 on Jun 04, 2014

The best face cream I have ever used!! This cream really helps for my dry and skin. Its prevents my acne breakouts and moistures very well, and I see a big difference in how healthy my face looks in just two days using this. It has already helped me get rid of the dark rings under my eyes. And perfect with a pump-bottle so you don't have to dip your fingers in it.