Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

The best product for my acne

Posted by 5317050067676302457 on Nov 05, 2013

I only regret haven't known about this cream sooner.. Seriously, it is the perfect cream for my acne, far less breakout since i use it (1month) I recommand it

Been using for a month. Doesn't moisturize very well.

Posted by 5649910247993348803 on Apr 21, 2014

I was excited to use this product because it seems to have a really good ingredient list. I've been battling severe acne, so reading ingredient lists has become second nature to me. I've been using this product for a month and it hasn't caused any more breakouts, which is great, but it also hasn't really seemed to do much. My skin has seemed to de-plump because it doesn't deliver much moisture, so that my acne scars are deeper and more noticeable. I'll finish off the bottle, but I don't plan on buying it again.

Works great!

Posted by 5220068348145264126 on Jun 04, 2014

The best face cream I have ever used!! This cream really helps for my dry and skin. Its prevents my acne breakouts and moistures very well, and I see a big difference in how healthy my face looks in just two days using this. It has already helped me get rid of the dark rings under my eyes. And perfect with a pump-bottle so you don't have to dip your fingers in it.

Great ,,, i'm from egypt

Posted by Reviewer3279347 on May 31, 2013

Reduces wrinkles and cleans the skin and pimples, test worked for more than a kind of excellent species.

a very good day cream

Posted by 4648364861178889233 on Jan 18, 2013

matting the skin, fills all irregularities. not very moisturizing, for the night is not suitable. And for a very good day for make-up