New To iHerb?

Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Been using for a month. Doesn't moisturize very well.

Posted by 5649910247993348803 on Apr 21, 2014

I was excited to use this product because it seems to have a really good ingredient list. I've been battling severe acne, so reading ingredient lists has become second nature to me. I've been using this product for a month and it hasn't caused any more breakouts, which is great, but it also hasn't really seemed to do much. My skin has seemed to de-plump because it doesn't deliver much moisture, so that my acne scars are deeper and more noticeable. I'll finish off the bottle, but I don't plan on buying it again.

ATTENTION OILY & ACNE-PRONE SKIN!!!!!!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Aug 02, 2014

I bought this first because of the cheap price of 4,68 dollars (Normal price is 29,95 US), so I wasn't expecting too much. But I have to tell you guys, that I'm sooo pleased witht his moisturizer. I have acne-prone & oily skin, and this cream is very light-weight and sinks into the skin pretty fast. I have also noticed, that this cream keeps my skin free of acne, and whenever I use my other moisturizer from "Essence" the acne comes back. So this cream is a HG for me and incredible, especially for OILY SKIN & ACNE PRONE SKIN!!! :) SO try it out.

The best product for my acne

Posted by 5317050067676302457 on Nov 05, 2013

I only regret haven't known about this cream sooner.. Seriously, it is the perfect cream for my acne, far less breakout since i use it (1month) I recommand it

Works great!

Posted by 5220068348145264126 on Jun 04, 2014

The best face cream I have ever used!! This cream really helps for my dry and skin. Its prevents my acne breakouts and moistures very well, and I see a big difference in how healthy my face looks in just two days using this. It has already helped me get rid of the dark rings under my eyes. And perfect with a pump-bottle so you don't have to dip your fingers in it.

a very good day cream

Posted by 4648364861178889233 on Jan 18, 2013

matting the skin, fills all irregularities. not very moisturizing, for the night is not suitable. And for a very good day for make-up