Great stuff

Posted by 4931594032049067316 on Sep 03, 2016

A little watery texture than other creams that I used. Tingling on the skin. And is absorbed into the skin. Skin feel nice and supple after use. Will buy again.

ligtweight but no signaficant improvement

Posted by 4806140800229247910 on Dec 25, 2013

lightweight texture and easy to apply, good for summer. However, I didn't see any signaficant improvement after a few times usage. Honey Girl Face & Eye cream (extra sensitive) is much better.

Make my skin itchy and bumpy

Posted by mashimaroluff on Jun 24, 2015

I bought this for its excellent amount of EGCG but was disappointed. It's a brown gel-cream that absorb quickly, maybe a little quick. I bought this to travel to South East Asia where the weather I predict to be a lot hotter. However, unless one got really oily skin, I don't see how this alone moisturize enough. I also realizes belatedly that this product cause my skin to have an allergic reaction. It might work well for others, but definitely not for normal-dry skin and definitely not for me.

super

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

super kremas riebiai odai, nelieka jokios plėvelės, maloniai drėkina.

Super!

Posted by 5466531723069594971 on Feb 18, 2015

Perfect serum for problem skin, soaks up instantly leaving no residue, skin is matte, calms imperfections and reduced swollen spots overnight, provides light moisture (not oily!) and it's vegan!

Anti-acne and anti-aging!

Posted by 4881923424921085829 on Jul 27, 2014

This stuff really works! I am 35 and have had adult acne since leaving my teens. This has improved my skin a LOT. Far fewer breakouts (which heal faster) and much smoother skin. I have had lots of compliments about how young I am looking since I started using this! I also drink 5 cups of high quality green or white tea a day, as this helps acne from the inside. It's the antioxidants that help. I also take selenium and vitamin E. My skin is a little drier these days so I add a couple of drops of pure rose-hip oil to this cream at night, as it's not quite moisturizing enough for my skin during winter.

Excellent

Posted by 4724955221639174387 on Nov 04, 2014

I'm suprised how good this cream is for such a small price. Leaves skin soft and supple.Great as a make-up base.

a very good day cream

Posted by 4648364861178889233 on Jan 18, 2013

matting the skin, fills all irregularities. not very moisturizing, for the night is not suitable. And for a very good day for make-up

great product!

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

great product!

Very light skin cream

Posted by cumberlandshopper on Jun 12, 2013

I use this on facial areas under eyes, sides of mouth and neck. Most areas where wrinkles are likely. It's very light and not heavy at all. Is very moisturizing.