Great stuff

Posted by 4931594032049067316 on Sep 03, 2016

A little watery texture than other creams that I used. Tingling on the skin. And is absorbed into the skin. Skin feel nice and supple after use. Will buy again.

ligtweight but no signaficant improvement

Posted by 4806140800229247910 on Dec 25, 2013

lightweight texture and easy to apply, good for summer. However, I didn't see any signaficant improvement after a few times usage. Honey Girl Face & Eye cream (extra sensitive) is much better.

Make my skin itchy and bumpy

Posted by mashimaroluff on Jun 24, 2015

I bought this for its excellent amount of EGCG but was disappointed. It's a brown gel-cream that absorb quickly, maybe a little quick. I bought this to travel to South East Asia where the weather I predict to be a lot hotter. However, unless one got really oily skin, I don't see how this alone moisturize enough. I also realizes belatedly that this product cause my skin to have an allergic reaction. It might work well for others, but definitely not for normal-dry skin and definitely not for me.

Anti-acne and anti-aging!

Posted by 4881923424921085829 on Jul 27, 2014

This stuff really works! I am 35 and have had adult acne since leaving my teens. This has improved my skin a LOT. Far fewer breakouts (which heal faster) and much smoother skin. I have had lots of compliments about how young I am looking since I started using this! I also drink 5 cups of high quality green or white tea a day, as this helps acne from the inside. It's the antioxidants that help. I also take selenium and vitamin E. My skin is a little drier these days so I add a couple of drops of pure rose-hip oil to this cream at night, as it's not quite moisturizing enough for my skin during winter.

Great for acne prone skin

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

This has been a great addition to my skin care routine. I have oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin, and this has been an excellent addition. I use it after cleansing, almost as a "serum" - and then I apply a salicylic acid product on top of the chin, and a tea tree oil product on the forehead area. The antioxidants and EGCG in this product seem to work in perfect harmony with my treated products, plus it adds much needed moisture and repair.

Muy bien

Posted by 5176531596348448508 on May 16, 2016

Me hidrata donde lo necesito

Simplemente fabulosa!

Posted by 5202239772488916017 on Aug 19, 2013

Bendigo el día en que decidí comprar esta crema hidratante. Estoy fascinada con sus resultados. Realmente es un poderoso antioxidante para la piel y a las pocas aplicaciones, ya se notan los resultados;: firmeza, piel más uniforme, poros menos visibles. A pesar de ser bastante ligera, deja la piel super hidratada casi todo el día. También la utilizo por las noches. Aunque es un poco cara, pienso comprarla porque lo vale.

super

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

super kremas riebiai odai, nelieka jokios plėvelės, maloniai drėkina.

Very light skin cream

Posted by cumberlandshopper on Jun 12, 2013

I use this on facial areas under eyes, sides of mouth and neck. Most areas where wrinkles are likely. It's very light and not heavy at all. Is very moisturizing.

smooth nice feeling

Posted by 5280417320452710119 on Oct 31, 2016

i like it , nice sensacion in the skin,love it