A FAVORITE FOR SURE

Posted by ChristiC on Jul 29, 2016

Love this skin cream. I can wear it alone or under my makeup and I really enjoy it. It doesn't leave a film or greasiness on my skin but melts right in and has a smooth application, which is great for me. I have oily skin and live in a humid climate so I RARELY need a heavy moisturizer unless I'm going up north. It also comes out through a pump (yay for hygiene!). I repurchase every month but I think it's worth it because it has great ingredients that are anti-aging and dis-inflammatory and the price is not bad at all. Really balances my oiliness and I think it's doing its job very well. This cream will work on all skin types and has many benefits. Give it a try!

green tea skin care cream

Posted by 4882668800857959159 on Jun 19, 2016

make your skin softer and more lighter love it

קרם מעולה לפנים

Posted by 5756417118493814538 on Jun 27, 2016

עושה את העור לח וגםמתאים לשים לפני מייקאפ

excellent mix of ingredients

Posted by laurachristianna on Apr 10, 2016

I'm happy to have discovered this cream, it's very sheer, just the right consistency for my oily/ combination skin, it's loaded with great ingredients that benefit your skin, such as antioxidants and skin repairing. Very suitable to use as a make-up base on a daily basis and didn't cause any breakout on my acne-prone skin.

Amazing cream soufflé

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on May 04, 2016

It is very light and delicate cream soufflé, perfect for the summer (note - cream does not contain SPF, so use your favorite powder or other sun-protective agent). Consistency is very pleasant - like a light whipped cream, the color is pale beige, has almost no odor. For best result use it on your entire face and neck - the skin has no oily sheen, is well moisturized, there will be a mild lifting effect. Suitable for various skin from the very young one. Does not clog pores, does not cause peeling or irritation, non-allergic. It does not contain any aggressive components - only useful: EGCg antioxidants from green tea and resveratrol that help keep skin young, there is a part of a small amount of hyaluronic acid, which is a good delay in skin moisture, so this cream is better applied to slightly damp skin with water or your favorite toner, then consumption will be lower, and one dose is enough for the whole face, and even for the neck. Besides Madre Labs is a great proven manufacturer. See also my other reviews of the best products on Iherb.

me encanta

Posted by AnticaS on Dec 21, 2015

muy contenta. tengo la piel seca e hidrata muy bien. acabo de pedir otra

Simply the best.

Posted by UllaMaya on Feb 10, 2016

One of the rare creams that wont irritate my 43 yo. combined, couperotic, perioral dermatitis-type of troubled skin. It's a bit light to use at winter, but combined with japanese miracle Hada Labo-lotion, I have managed this winter with only those two products, and with no pimples or flaming face. Can warmly recommend this cream with anyone who reacts to most, even "natural" skincare.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1523324 on Feb 11, 2016

Light not greasy. I ordered again.

Great for Rosacea

Posted by 5752173218678310490 on Feb 19, 2016

Only cream that my wife can stand on her face due to sensitive skin. Apply day (under sunscreen) and night (with clean face, before you do your rosacea treatment regime). The tea tree has a calming and anti bacterial effects that is great for rosaceans.. It is more like a light cream rather than a serum, which is good for all skin types. Highly recommend. Just does not last too long.

I found my spring-summer day cream for life!

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

I love this cream. It is pretty hydrating for day time use. Doesnt cause my makeup to mess up around the face. Natural ingredients, good size, pretty price. Does not cause any pimples. Packaging is very convenient- it has a pomp. I will reorder again, probably until the end of my life. =)