okay moisturizer

Posted by 5661717995697760516 on Dec 13, 2015

its an okay moisturizer for my dry-normal skin. still looking for a product to moisturize and heal my acne scars and reduce acne. this product does contain dimethicone and EDTA so not a fan of it

No noto la diferencia

Posted by 4983387411307000253 on Jul 09, 2014

Es una crema normal y corriente, no es refrescante ni nada por el estilo

clogs pores

Posted by 4872158782853316182 on Nov 21, 2015

This product is not for sensitive skin. It is highly comedogenic. It is not moisturizing at all and leaves my skin dry and broke out my face. Bad product.

Do not use DHL

Posted by 5291306058718481021 on Jun 10, 2016

If you live in Central America, do not order by DHL, they charges a LOT for get your purchase, I had to lost it.

Great for Rosacea

Posted by 5752173218678310490 on Feb 19, 2016

Only cream that my wife can stand on her face due to sensitive skin. Apply day (under sunscreen) and night (with clean face, before you do your rosacea treatment regime). The tea tree has a calming and anti bacterial effects that is great for rosaceans.. It is more like a light cream rather than a serum, which is good for all skin types. Highly recommend. Just does not last too long.

me encanta

Posted by AnticaS on Dec 21, 2015

muy contenta. tengo la piel seca e hidrata muy bien. acabo de pedir otra

Simply the best.

Posted by UllaMaya on Feb 10, 2016

One of the rare creams that wont irritate my 43 yo. combined, couperotic, perioral dermatitis-type of troubled skin. It's a bit light to use at winter, but combined with japanese miracle Hada Labo-lotion, I have managed this winter with only those two products, and with no pimples or flaming face. Can warmly recommend this cream with anyone who reacts to most, even "natural" skincare.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1523324 on Feb 11, 2016

Light not greasy. I ordered again.

I found my spring-summer day cream for life!

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

I love this cream. It is pretty hydrating for day time use. Doesnt cause my makeup to mess up around the face. Natural ingredients, good size, pretty price. Does not cause any pimples. Packaging is very convenient- it has a pomp. I will reorder again, probably until the end of my life. =)

Lightweight, Absorbs Well, Moisturises Skin

Posted by monwatt on Feb 23, 2016

I used this morning & night on the face & neck. Sometimes I use it to moisturise my acne prone back and it doesn't make me break out. Perfect to use under make up, not greasy and the skin absorbs well. This is a staple product in my skincare. Always keep a few bottles as a backup. Recommended!