Buena hidratante no grasa

Posted by 5158120571509305384 on Oct 10, 2014

Muy hidratante y nada grasa. Fácil de disponer

My new favorite cream!

Posted by rebeccajo on Oct 09, 2014

This feels like heaven when applied, not sticky at all. I love the dispenser, it gives just the right amount. I have combination skin. Not sure if this will work well for really dry skin. Update- It is nearing the dryer months, and it's not quite moisturizing enough. :(

I love all Madre Labs products

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Oct 05, 2014

and this is on the list. smooth and gentle. I love the pump dispenser too so it's really convenient to leave it out on the counter.

good product

Posted by 5237051439921978908 on Oct 02, 2014

good product

The wonders of Camellia

Posted by 5459411300050365748 on Sep 16, 2014

This face cream is concentrated so you dont need to use too much so it should last a long time. I have very sensitive skin and this cream is unperfumed so it suits my skin very well. I am very pleased with the way my skin looks although Ive only been using the cream for a short time.

Much more than expected!

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Sep 10, 2014

I bought this without expecting anything special. After applying it for the first time I understood it's going to be my favourite cream for a veeeeery long period of time. My skin is rather mixed, but in summer it tends to be oily. When using the cream it stays balanced for quite a long time during the day. The consistency is light and is absorbed quickly by the skin. I just love it. And the price is unbeatable!

Muy ligera

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

AL principio no me gustaba porque me picaba la piel, pero como tenía tan buenas críticas le di otra oportunidad. Se pasó ese efecto y ahora como crema de día en verano me gusta mucho. Parece muy densa pero al contacto con la piel se vuelve acuosa y se absorbe muy bien y por completo. Muy fresquita de llevar, no resulta pesada, pero hidrata bien.

ATTENTION OILY & ACNE-PRONE SKIN!!!!!!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Aug 02, 2014

I bought this first because of the cheap price of 4,68 dollars (Normal price is 29,95 US), so I wasn't expecting too much. But I have to tell you guys, that I'm sooo pleased witht his moisturizer. I have acne-prone & oily skin, and this cream is very light-weight and sinks into the skin pretty fast. I have also noticed, that this cream keeps my skin free of acne, and whenever I use my other moisturizer from "Essence" the acne comes back. So this cream is a HG for me and incredible, especially for OILY SKIN & ACNE PRONE SKIN!!! :) SO try it out.

Anti-acne and anti-aging!

Posted by 4881923424921085829 on Jul 27, 2014

This stuff really works! I am 35 and have had adult acne since leaving my teens. This has improved my skin a LOT. Far fewer breakouts (which heal faster) and much smoother skin. I have had lots of compliments about how young I am looking since I started using this! I also drink 5 cups of high quality green or white tea a day, as this helps acne from the inside. It's the antioxidants that help. I also take selenium and vitamin E. My skin is a little drier these days so I add a couple of drops of pure rose-hip oil to this cream at night, as it's not quite moisturizing enough for my skin during winter.

OK?