me encanta

Posted by AnticaS on Dec 21, 2015

muy contenta. tengo la piel seca e hidrata muy bien. acabo de pedir otra

Simply the best.

Posted by UllaMaya on Feb 10, 2016

One of the rare creams that wont irritate my 43 yo. combined, couperotic, perioral dermatitis-type of troubled skin. It's a bit light to use at winter, but combined with japanese miracle Hada Labo-lotion, I have managed this winter with only those two products, and with no pimples or flaming face. Can warmly recommend this cream with anyone who reacts to most, even "natural" skincare.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1523324 on Feb 11, 2016

Light not greasy. I ordered again.

I found my spring-summer day cream for life!

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

I love this cream. It is pretty hydrating for day time use. Doesnt cause my makeup to mess up around the face. Natural ingredients, good size, pretty price. Does not cause any pimples. Packaging is very convenient- it has a pomp. I will reorder again, probably until the end of my life. =)

Lightweight, Absorbs Well, Moisturises Skin

Posted by monwatt on Feb 23, 2016

I used this morning & night on the face & neck. Sometimes I use it to moisturise my acne prone back and it doesn't make me break out. Perfect to use under make up, not greasy and the skin absorbs well. This is a staple product in my skincare. Always keep a few bottles as a backup. Recommended!

Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Sep 14, 2016

I just love love this cream and will purchase it again.. the texture of this cream is super good and smells very fresh and new

excellent mix of ingredients

Posted by laurachristianna on Apr 10, 2016

I'm happy to have discovered this cream, it's very sheer, just the right consistency for my oily/ combination skin, it's loaded with great ingredients that benefit your skin, such as antioxidants and skin repairing. Very suitable to use as a make-up base on a daily basis and didn't cause any breakout on my acne-prone skin.

Very good product. Worth buying

Posted by 5028152910055744188 on Oct 07, 2016

Very good product. It does all the things which were promised on the packaging. It tones the skin, it regulates sebum production, new spots do not appear and skin is beautiful. Very good texture. I will definitely buy the product again.

good

Posted by 5212001640087944101 on Oct 13, 2016

good product on sensitive skin and non greasy

Better than I thought

Posted by 4728574886814729411 on Sep 21, 2016

Excellent product, really nice smell