Lightweight, Absorbs Well, Moisturises Skin

Posted by monwatt on Feb 23, 2016

I used this morning & night on the face & neck. Sometimes I use it to moisturise my acne prone back and it doesn't make me break out. Perfect to use under make up, not greasy and the skin absorbs well. This is a staple product in my skincare. Always keep a few bottles as a backup. Recommended!

IDEAL

Posted by 5573840127467763697 on Apr 25, 2015

La verdad es que cuando empecé a utilizar esta crema, me sorprendió bastante su textura, ya que estaba acostumbrada a texturas más densas, pero la verdad es que me gusta mucho. La textura es súper ligera, se absorbe muy bien por la piel, y no deja sensación de tener la cara grasosa, y como mi piel es mixta le viene genial. Repetiré sin dudarlo con esta crema.

Madre Labs Camellia Care Skin Cream

Posted by PatriciaM on Apr 28, 2015

Best, most non-allergenic, effective and lightweight moisturizer I've found. Apply it for a few minutes to let it sink in before going outside, then add your sun protection.

Excelente Producto

Posted by 5714805867398723873 on May 12, 2015

He usado un par de semanas este producto y me a parecido excelente, a dejado mi cara muy tersa y lisa usándolo después de quitar mi maquillaje. Fácil de esparcir y dura un monton

She loves it

Posted by 5158507515216518655 on May 17, 2015

Girlfriend orders this a lot.

Fantastic!

Posted by 5433389783876463962 on May 24, 2015

I really like it and it keeps my skin clear from acne! I will buy it again for sure!

OK for my sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer2506805 on Dec 11, 2015

I have very sensitive skin and although I get a light sting and a bit of redness, the morning after I put in on before bed my skin is so smooth and even toned. No breakouts and no remaining redness. I have tried face cream that cost hundreds of dollars on my face (I won it on someone's blog) and I like this Madre Labs Camelia Care Cream better!

eye cream

Posted by Katarinatan on Oct 03, 2015

It's a pain to search for the perfect day-use under-eye cream. Most eye creams r either too thick ( so that my concealer slides off ) or too thin ( so that my wrinkles become very apparent after a couple of hours). I took a chance w this cream. And m very glad I did. This is the perfect undereye cream for day use. It diminishes my wrinkles while keeping my concealer true and where I want it to be. 5 stars for my perfect undereye cream.

Crema para pieles mixtas-grasas

Posted by 4811950959568473379 on Jun 09, 2015

Tengo la piel mixta-grasa. Esta crema tiene una textura entre crema y gel que se absorbe totalmente en unos segundos. No me gusta las cremas que te dejan la cara pringosa o que te dejan la sensación de que llevas algo puesto Así que esta es perfecta para mi y mas aún en verano.

good product