Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Sep 14, 2016

I just love love this cream and will purchase it again.. the texture of this cream is super good and smells very fresh and new

excellent mix of ingredients

Posted by laurachristianna on Apr 10, 2016

I'm happy to have discovered this cream, it's very sheer, just the right consistency for my oily/ combination skin, it's loaded with great ingredients that benefit your skin, such as antioxidants and skin repairing. Very suitable to use as a make-up base on a daily basis and didn't cause any breakout on my acne-prone skin.

קרם מעולה לפנים

Posted by 5756417118493814538 on Jun 27, 2016

עושה את העור לח וגםמתאים לשים לפני מייקאפ

Amazing cream soufflé

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on May 04, 2016

It is very light and delicate cream soufflé, perfect for the summer (note - cream does not contain SPF, so use your favorite powder or other sun-protective agent). Consistency is very pleasant - like a light whipped cream, the color is pale beige, has almost no odor. For best result use it on your entire face and neck - the skin has no oily sheen, is well moisturized, there will be a mild lifting effect. Suitable for various skin from the very young one. Does not clog pores, does not cause peeling or irritation, non-allergic. It does not contain any aggressive components - only useful: EGCg antioxidants from green tea and resveratrol that help keep skin young, there is a part of a small amount of hyaluronic acid, which is a good delay in skin moisture, so this cream is better applied to slightly damp skin with water or your favorite toner, then consumption will be lower, and one dose is enough for the whole face, and even for the neck. Besides Madre Labs is a great proven manufacturer. See also my other reviews of the best products on Iherb.

Better than I thought

Posted by 4728574886814729411 on Sep 21, 2016

Excellent product, really nice smell

So good and great price

Posted by 5689011333270567900 on Sep 24, 2016

I began using this as my day cream,the texture is so soft and absorb easily.I also love that it has no smell and friendly with my sunscreen.

Fabulous

Posted by sharifa on Sep 25, 2016

Excellent product penetrate the skin and makes it soft damp

OK for my sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer2506805 on Dec 11, 2015

I have very sensitive skin and although I get a light sting and a bit of redness, the morning after I put in on before bed my skin is so smooth and even toned. No breakouts and no remaining redness. I have tried face cream that cost hundreds of dollars on my face (I won it on someone's blog) and I like this Madre Labs Camelia Care Cream better!

eye cream

Posted by Katarinatan on Oct 03, 2015

It's a pain to search for the perfect day-use under-eye cream. Most eye creams r either too thick ( so that my concealer slides off ) or too thin ( so that my wrinkles become very apparent after a couple of hours). I took a chance w this cream. And m very glad I did. This is the perfect undereye cream for day use. It diminishes my wrinkles while keeping my concealer true and where I want it to be. 5 stars for my perfect undereye cream.

Crema para pieles mixtas-grasas

Posted by 4811950959568473379 on Jun 09, 2015

Tengo la piel mixta-grasa. Esta crema tiene una textura entre crema y gel que se absorbe totalmente en unos segundos. No me gusta las cremas que te dejan la cara pringosa o que te dejan la sensación de que llevas algo puesto Así que esta es perfecta para mi y mas aún en verano.