I love all Madre Labs products

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Oct 05, 2014

and this is on the list. smooth and gentle. I love the pump dispenser too so it's really convenient to leave it out on the counter.

The wonders of Camellia

Posted by 5459411300050365748 on Sep 16, 2014

This face cream is concentrated so you dont need to use too much so it should last a long time. I have very sensitive skin and this cream is unperfumed so it suits my skin very well. I am very pleased with the way my skin looks although Ive only been using the cream for a short time.

Pieles grasas!

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Jan 11, 2015

Ideal para pieles grasas algo maduras, lleva antioxidantes, aunque hidrata lo justo. Lo utilizo a modo de serum matinal y despues lo complemento con otra hidratante. No me salen brillos por lo que sola la utilizo en verano. Repetiré

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Feb 05, 2015

This is an everyday moisturizer with healthy ingredients. I'll keep using and love it.

Best moisturiser for me.

Posted by 4742945587717036563 on Feb 08, 2015

I bought this primarily to use at night when I do not want a heavy rich night cream but still want to give my skin a nutritious moisture boost. I absolutely love this product. It is light, easily absorbed and provides a tonne of moisture for such a light cream. I will use this in the day time too once I have finished my existing day time moisturisers as I cannot fault this product at all. It works better than my expensive antioxidant moisturisers and the packaging is great too. A definite winner.

Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Posted by 5598095859586961253 on Feb 08, 2015

Buen producto, hidrata y calma la piel sensible.

Good product

Posted by 5344844651602504221 on Sep 13, 2013

I like the way it aborbs on my skin ...and after I used it, my skin trouble seems to get better

I liked

Posted by Reviewer2646612 on Jun 23, 2013

Light fresh facial moisturer.

Madre Lab cream

Posted by Yanushka on Jan 18, 2015

Sample EXCELLENT !!! I bought it after trying the sample. It's my LOVE ! great moisturiser . I am 38 years old and have combination skin Отличный крем. увлажняет на УРА. кожа моментально съедает этот крем. мне 38 лет, кожа комбинированная.

I love this cream