Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Much more than expected!

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Sep 10, 2014

I bought this without expecting anything special. After applying it for the first time I understood it's going to be my favourite cream for a veeeeery long period of time. My skin is rather mixed, but in summer it tends to be oily. When using the cream it stays balanced for quite a long time during the day. The consistency is light and is absorbed quickly by the skin. I just love it. And the price is unbeatable!

The wonders of Camellia

Posted by 5459411300050365748 on Sep 16, 2014

This face cream is concentrated so you dont need to use too much so it should last a long time. I have very sensitive skin and this cream is unperfumed so it suits my skin very well. I am very pleased with the way my skin looks although Ive only been using the cream for a short time.

Muy ligera

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

AL principio no me gustaba porque me picaba la piel, pero como tenía tan buenas críticas le di otra oportunidad. Se pasó ese efecto y ahora como crema de día en verano me gusta mucho. Parece muy densa pero al contacto con la piel se vuelve acuosa y se absorbe muy bien y por completo. Muy fresquita de llevar, no resulta pesada, pero hidrata bien.

Good product, good value

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 09, 2013

Light and easily-absorbed fluid. Like that it has a doser, so you don't end up getting your fingers in the tube (you don't wish your cream to become a breeding-ground for bacteria). Overall, I'm satisfied.

Hidratante Madre Labs

Posted by 5486993822421789981 on Jul 08, 2013

Me gusta mucho esta hidratante facial. Al tener la piel mixta me ayuda a controlar los excesos de sebo y me mantiene hidratada la piel del rostro.