So good and great price

Posted by 5689011333270567900 on Sep 24, 2016

I began using this as my day cream,the texture is so soft and absorb easily.I also love that it has no smell and friendly with my sunscreen.

Fabulous

Posted by sharifa on Sep 25, 2016

Excellent product penetrate the skin and makes it soft damp

Very Happy

Posted by 5188005685907638461 on Oct 01, 2016

I was looking for a skin care product with resveratrol. This one does and it is reasonably priced. I find it very light and easy to apply and am very happy with it.

קרם מעולה לפנים

Posted by 5756417118493814538 on Jun 27, 2016

עושה את העור לח וגםמתאים לשים לפני מייקאפ

Amazing cream soufflé

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on May 04, 2016

It is very light and delicate cream soufflé, perfect for the summer (note - cream does not contain SPF, so use your favorite powder or other sun-protective agent). Consistency is very pleasant - like a light whipped cream, the color is pale beige, has almost no odor. For best result use it on your entire face and neck - the skin has no oily sheen, is well moisturized, there will be a mild lifting effect. Suitable for various skin from the very young one. Does not clog pores, does not cause peeling or irritation, non-allergic. It does not contain any aggressive components - only useful: EGCg antioxidants from green tea and resveratrol that help keep skin young, there is a part of a small amount of hyaluronic acid, which is a good delay in skin moisture, so this cream is better applied to slightly damp skin with water or your favorite toner, then consumption will be lower, and one dose is enough for the whole face, and even for the neck. Besides Madre Labs is a great proven manufacturer. See also my other reviews of the best products on Iherb.

Perfect!

Posted by 4752176833283403775 on Dec 01, 2016

I like this product!

EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream

Posted by BrianMike on Dec 07, 2016

My Skin Type : Oily in summer but combination with oily in winter Moisture : Good Texture : Easy to aborb and non-greasy

I love it

Posted by 5143896588383070511 on Dec 10, 2016

I love its texture, light moisture, very good as a day cream. But the color has changed. The color of the cream of the first bottle that I order is light brown, but now the second bottle is white. So I am wondering where the grean tea gone. Well, I think that the first one is better.

Soothing and Matte

Posted by 5729307796406557458 on Dec 15, 2016

It's hard to find a product that works on my sensitive skin. Ever since using it I no longer have breakouts, though you should use a serum first so it's more moisturising.

Aprovado!

Posted by 5513826098929236360 on Dec 19, 2016

Excelente produto. É super leve, deixa a pele hidrata, leve, bonita e tonificada. Excelente Hidratante para países quentes e húmidos. Eu é que tenho uma pele mestiça, mulata, mista e super reactiva com muitos problemas de alergia, não tive nenhum problema com esse produto. Aprovado!!