Works great!

Posted by 5220068348145264126 on Jun 04, 2014

The best face cream I have ever used!! This cream really helps for my dry and skin. Its prevents my acne breakouts and moistures very well, and I see a big difference in how healthy my face looks in just two days using this. It has already helped me get rid of the dark rings under my eyes. And perfect with a pump-bottle so you don't have to dip your fingers in it.

problem!

Posted by 5628162706413001962 on Jun 03, 2014

I can't use it because i get sores from this product! I don't know why? Maybe I have some alergy?

light

Posted by Hulatebe on Jun 02, 2014

Very nice for summer

Been using for a month. Doesn't moisturize very well.

Posted by 5649910247993348803 on Apr 21, 2014

I was excited to use this product because it seems to have a really good ingredient list. I've been battling severe acne, so reading ingredient lists has become second nature to me. I've been using this product for a month and it hasn't caused any more breakouts, which is great, but it also hasn't really seemed to do much. My skin has seemed to de-plump because it doesn't deliver much moisture, so that my acne scars are deeper and more noticeable. I'll finish off the bottle, but I don't plan on buying it again.

Excellent

Posted by 5194157725118273486 on Feb 20, 2014

Very good

ligtweight but no signaficant improvement

Posted by 4806140800229247910 on Dec 25, 2013

lightweight texture and easy to apply, good for summer. However, I didn't see any signaficant improvement after a few times usage. Honey Girl Face & Eye cream (extra sensitive) is much better.

Good. Not great.

Posted by JEJ446 on Nov 20, 2013

Very pleasant cream. It slightly tightens face after using, but it also lifts skin and makes it brighter. It is good for summer, dont think its good for winter - not enough moisture. The list of ingredients is good. However, my personal belief is that price is too much. It's not that good.

The best product for my acne

Posted by 5317050067676302457 on Nov 05, 2013

I only regret haven't known about this cream sooner.. Seriously, it is the perfect cream for my acne, far less breakout since i use it (1month) I recommand it

I love this cream

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

My skin is very happy!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013

This is a lovely light refreshing moisturiser that I use in conjunction with the revitalising day lotion. I use this on areas or at times when I just want something light.