Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Anti-acne and anti-aging!

Posted by 4881923424921085829 on Jul 27, 2014

This stuff really works! I am 35 and have had adult acne since leaving my teens. This has improved my skin a LOT. Far fewer breakouts (which heal faster) and much smoother skin. I have had lots of compliments about how young I am looking since I started using this! I also drink 5 cups of high quality green or white tea a day, as this helps acne from the inside. It's the antioxidants that help. I also take selenium and vitamin E. My skin is a little drier these days so I add a couple of drops of pure rose-hip oil to this cream at night, as it's not quite moisturizing enough for my skin during winter.

Much more than expected!

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Sep 10, 2014

I bought this without expecting anything special. After applying it for the first time I understood it's going to be my favourite cream for a veeeeery long period of time. My skin is rather mixed, but in summer it tends to be oily. When using the cream it stays balanced for quite a long time during the day. The consistency is light and is absorbed quickly by the skin. I just love it. And the price is unbeatable!

The wonders of Camellia

Posted by 5459411300050365748 on Sep 16, 2014

This face cream is concentrated so you dont need to use too much so it should last a long time. I have very sensitive skin and this cream is unperfumed so it suits my skin very well. I am very pleased with the way my skin looks although Ive only been using the cream for a short time.

good product

Posted by 5237051439921978908 on Oct 02, 2014

good product

I love all Madre Labs products

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Oct 05, 2014

and this is on the list. smooth and gentle. I love the pump dispenser too so it's really convenient to leave it out on the counter.