My skin is very happy!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013

This is a lovely light refreshing moisturiser that I use in conjunction with the revitalising day lotion. I use this on areas or at times when I just want something light.

Good product, good value

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 09, 2013

Light and easily-absorbed fluid. Like that it has a doser, so you don't end up getting your fingers in the tube (you don't wish your cream to become a breeding-ground for bacteria). Overall, I'm satisfied.

Hidratante Madre Labs

Posted by 5486993822421789981 on Jul 08, 2013

Me gusta mucho esta hidratante facial. Al tener la piel mixta me ayuda a controlar los excesos de sebo y me mantiene hidratada la piel del rostro.

Light and oil free

Posted by Nomchka on Sep 12, 2013

doesn't irratate skin, not heavy and suitable for hot sunny days I'm pleased :)

My new favorite cream!

Posted by rebeccajo on Oct 09, 2014

This feels like heaven when applied, not sticky at all. I love the dispenser, it gives just the right amount. I have combination skin. Not sure if this will work well for really dry skin. Update- It is nearing the dryer months, and it's not quite moisturizing enough. :(

Muy ligera

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

AL principio no me gustaba porque me picaba la piel, pero como tenía tan buenas críticas le di otra oportunidad. Se pasó ese efecto y ahora como crema de día en verano me gusta mucho. Parece muy densa pero al contacto con la piel se vuelve acuosa y se absorbe muy bien y por completo. Muy fresquita de llevar, no resulta pesada, pero hidrata bien.

Not for dry skin, but good

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on May 29, 2015

I like the texture and the fragrance, it is a shame it is not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. Used it on my neck instead. It would be great for normal and/or combination skin.

ok

Posted by 5369819206941830895 on Apr 30, 2015

My skin did not feel mousterized enough with this cream.

decent

Posted by dianais on Oct 04, 2015

Decent and good price. Had no problems while using it.

Effective but I desire for a heavier cream

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Feb 19, 2016

It definitely does what it claims, I'd put it on at night and wake up with a smoother and softer skin. However, because it's thin as a serum and I prefer heavier creams that sit on my skin overnight, I had to add another cream over it. It works, but I won't repurchase. This would be good for those of you who prefer lighter moisturizers.